A family member has gotten to the point where they can't walk and are unable to take the cruise, as they can't get into a specialist for several months, after the cruise. At this point we are still outside of the 30 day range. Should we go ahead and cancel or should we wait until closer to time of the cruise to cancel? If we cancel now, we still get back 25 percent, but is it to early for the travel insurance, or better to wait until closer to time, forfeit all 100 percent of the cruise, then file? She has a regular doctor who referred her to the other doctor, and went to the emergency room for same issue, but they won't do anything for her. Please advise. Thank you.