We are in a similar situation. Originally, we were booked a flight on a Norwegian Airlines flight from Copehagen to Dublin which was suppose to depart at 12:30 PM. Unfotunately, that flight was cancelled and we were placed on a 8:00 AM flight on June 24th. Our only choices was to change it to a 10:00 AM departure or an evening departure that day.
We decided to try for the 10:00 AM departure on Norwegian Airlines as we would not reach our Hotel in Southwest Ireland until the next day if we took the evening flight.
I figure we have no better than a 50 percent chance