We had many more issues than just a disrupted cruise. I read back through a few pages and didn’t see much of these issues I went through posted so here is what we personally had gone through/seen on this cruise:
- 3 cancelled ports
- code bravo(fire) - due to employees throwing a battery at another employee
- San Juan no announcement of the crash or anything, only found out leaving the ship.
- getting told leaving San Juan that repairs were done and we’re on the way to Stirrup Cay which was then also cancelled the following day.
- sitting at dinner 9:45 pm Thursday on deck 6 there was what felt like a massive explosion violently shaking the entire restaurant scaring the sh*t out of everyone including the staff. Causing solid few mins of complete silence amongst everyone with a (***** is going on face) again including all staff legit waiting for an alarm or something. Then violent rumbling started shaking the whole place for the rest of the dinner. - went to ask what happened from guest services later and the next day to be told “wow really? This is the first report of that, we don’t know.”
- disembarkation on deck 7 was absolutely PACKED across the entire deck for 2+ hours so much that they shut off the elevators from going to deck 7. No staff around for assistance. Just 2 employees who knew nothing, literally had only the same sheet of info as us guests were given for disembarkation.