We've just booked our first every cruise in July, family of 4, my daughters are 19 and 16.
We've got a few questions, and would appreciate some guidance please?
1. What time is the evening entertainment on, trying to decide whether to eat at 6 or 830pm
2. The premium drinks package seems very expensive as 3 of us are over 18, does the 10 drink package card get sold on our cruise usually?
3. Tips on "must see" trips?
4. Is there a buffet option for food or alternative if we choose to not have full dinner slot.
5. Anything else you recommend we book in advance eg a la carte (not sure this is worth paying more for though!
Our itinerary is :
Southampton, England Gibraltar Cartagena, Spain Barcelona, Spain Barcelona, Spain Palma De Mallorca, Spain Valencia, Spain Málaga, Spain Seville (Cádiz), Spain Lisbon, Portugal Southampton, England