Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

About SCOYLE058

  • Rank
    Cool Cruiser

About Me

  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. It is. Just have to click on the link for “more info”
  2. I called them this morning. The person I spoke to said it was a refund with the 10% coupon. There is no other option.
  3. I just called and confirmed. It's not. Refund only. BUMMER!
  4. EDIT: I called and confirmed that it is a refund only with the 10% coupon. No FCC available. If your trip was paid in full, it looks like we may be able to get a 125% FCC. This is in their FAQ under the announcement: FULL CASH BOOKING: If an affected booking has a full cash (credit card or check) payment, they will have the choice to either retain the 125% value FCC, or they can submit for a cash refund when the web form goes live. FULL SUSPENDED SAILING FCC BOOKING: If an affected booking has a payment with a previously issued suspended sailing FCC, they will not
  5. It's sad, but thank God. It takes all of the anxiety away. It's a bummer that they aren't offering the 125% FCC, though. It's understandable. I'm slightly skeptical about the speed of the refunds too.
  6. As bad as it sounds... good that makes me feel better.
  7. Thanks! That's the way I was leaning but since it was getting a little close i was starting to have my worries.
  8. Hi all! I have a trip on the Epic coming up on Nov 1st. Do you think i should cancel now or hold out for NCL to cancel and hopefully get the 125% FCC? Thanks,
  9. They said they would tell us at the end of the month. Here we are again, the end of the month has come and gone with no update. I understand that they don’t want to do something prematurely but they should give people at least 30 days notice so nobody is left scrambling.
  10. My wife and I are getting close to canceling our Med. cruise on Nov. 1st. I gave us the deadline of 10/1 to see what the news is, if any. As Americans, I don’t see anyway we could actually get on it. Also I’m not sure we would settle for an Italy only cruise. Don’t get me wrong I would love to see ANY of Europe, but as it would be our first trip there I don’t think we would be satisfied with that major of a change. I was told, by my wife, that we’re going to go to UNICO 2087 in Rivera Maya instead, assuming we cancel. No objections here. Not a bad backup plan if you ask me!
  11. We're scheduled for the Epic on 11/1 out of Barcelona. I don't see it happening especially since we're Americans. I would greatly appreciate some info from NCL as it's getting pretty close.
  12. Yes. A 100% refund was issued directly from NCL. We booked directly with them, not through a travel agent.
  13. We didn’t receive anything other than a full refund. No credits or discounts for future cruises. In my eyes it was a bit pathetic.
  14. This is the sticking point for me. Luckily I was stalking the CC boards all day saturday and happened to see posts that the 9/1 sailing was cancelled. THAT prompted me to contact NCL and confirm that it was cancelled and prevented my wife and I from getting on a plane while at the gate. That prevented us from wasting hundreds of dollars for a pointless flight and even more for an emergency flight back. Thank god for Southwest's awesome service. Luckily they gave us a credit for our tickets and even sent our bags back to us on the next flight. NCL's sloth like communication caused hundreds/ tho
  • Create New...