We have been able to get so many amazing tips from this forum, I am hoping that someone out there will be able to help us now.
We are scheduled for an Alaska cruise in August which we have very much been looking forward to. This is our second cruise on Regent and we've been counting the days until we leave.
Unfortunately routine gallbladder surgery this week, has found multiple tumors which has turned out to be ovarian cancer. We unfortunately do not have travel cancellation insurance which I know was a very poor decision. Is there any chance hat Regent might allow us to transfer this cruise to a later date? Any ideas how to proceed?