Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

About wardwhitty

  • Rank
    Cool Cruiser

About Me

  • Location
  • Interests
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. We were suppose to be on the first Caribbean sailing on the Mardi Gras but got cancelled. We have since booked a Sunrise from NYC to Panama Canal Cancelled, then a Horizon on September 19th, cancelled and have now found our way back to the Mardi Gras. We are so very excited to sail the newest ship and look forward to all the changes. I bet this crowd will be very celebratory since we will all probably have been cancelled from at least one sailing and will be so ready for our first drink of the day !!!! Hoping everyone stays safe and cant wait to celebrate with you !!!
  2. We sail 9/19 o n the Horizon and are all paid up. If this is cancelled it will be my 3rd one.
  3. Thank you for posting your review. It is great to follow along with your trip. We hopefully will be sailing on the Horizon 9/19/20 but who knows if that will actually sail. Keeping fingers crossed !!!!!!
  4. My Horizon 9/19/2020 is still in my manager and they emailed me over the weekend to take advantage of Spa discounts. I would hope they would not be sending that out unless they were pretty sure they were sailing. At least I hope so. Keeping fingers crossed they stay on their time frame. We have already had 2 cancelled already, I would be so depressed for a 3rd.
  5. Silly question but can you lock and unlock the Havana Cabana doors from the cabana area or just from inside?
  6. Thank you so much for your review. It was super informative and makes me even more excited for our September cruise. Fingers crossed it still sails. I am very glad you enjoyed your trip !!!!!
  7. It took forever to find a review of a ship and not talk of cancellations. We are sailing the Horizon in September and thought fellow cruisers might appreciate your review. Thanks for writing it !!!!
  8. Thank you so much for letting us know. I had read somewhere that they said cruise excursions go there but I did not know that's how they handled it. Did you like Calico Jack's?
  9. I was wondering if anyone has been to Coral Beach recently. I thought I read somewhere that you could rent a cabana. Do they have them? Ae they worth it? Do you need to or just chance it with the loungers and an umbrella? The reviews for here have been pretty great I'm just wondering if it is the place to go on 7 Mile Beach.
  10. I ordered 3 $500 cards on Wednesday and they were delivered UPS today. Just in case anyone wondered how long it took to receive them. They did require a signature.
  11. Do they send a notification of delivery for the over $500 purchase? Just wondering if I can track so I make sure someone is home.
  12. Thank you everyone for your help. he was still within the window to get the 80% so that will be issued by Princess and he needs his doctor to sign a form for the remaining 20% from the insurance company. It so far has seemed very easy. I appreciate all your help 😊
  13. Yes, it is past the final payment deadline.
  14. My parents are booked for an Eastern Caribbean cruise in April and my father has gotten sick. He is a Platinum cruiser and is so unhappy about cancelling but he has to do what he has to do. He bought this cruise with the Princess insurance so my questions are as follows: I was wondering if anyone has utilized the Princess insurance to cancel their cruise. If so, was it hard to do? Did they make you jump through a lot of hoops? Was there a lot of documentation? Is there anything he should be prepared for. Thank you in advance !
  • Create New...