I would not finalize it, especially without insurance. You would be at the mercy of the cruise line and their compensation package. So far most have been decent but you never know what might happen. And we don’t know how the financial health of the lines will land once this is over. I wouldn’t want them holding $11,000 of my money.
But watch how things go and use a fare alert website to notify you of changes then you can go ahead and re-book when things look better. Canada is being so ultra-cautious right now. I am within final payment and waiting to see what happens. And I got a great deal on the cruise and flights. But if I had the option to back out, I would. Too many things up in the air right now. But hopefully it all works out.