Hoping to have answered a couple questions prior to our trip:
1. on 11 day (south east Caribbean): when are gala nights? We depart from Ft. L, then 2 sea days, islands, then 2 days prior to disembarkment, another sea day back?
2. does anyone have access to the "daily news" sheets that cruise lines usually give the nite prior? What is the name of the "news"? We would love to view them!
3. do they do "wine blending classes" or wine tasting classes?
4. is there any photo packages? if not, how much are individual pics?
5. is there a "welcome" drink when boarding?
thanks so much to all that can help here, getting excited about the cruise as it comes closer!