There was an offer today that was too good to pass up! I was talking to hubby on the phone about the cruise, and he said we would discuss when he comes home. I saw that the deal was disappearing (the balcony rooms were no longer available) so I jumped on it! I'm very excited, but haven't been to Europe. We go to Germany next month, but I know nothing about planning this trip.
1) What kind of price should I look for for one-way airfare for 2 to London?
2) If the cruise leaves early on Sunday, what's the latest you would arrive in London?
3) Which airline(s) should I watch for cheap airfare? Any websites you recommend?
4) Stops are in Le Havre France, La Coruna Spain, Leixoes (Porta) Portugal, Lisbon Portugal, Gibraltar, Malaga Spain and ending in Barcelona Spain. If there's anything that rings a bell and we HAVE to do or see, can you please let me know?
5) I think my hubby is going to fly home from Barcelona while I'm going to go to Baumholder Germany (12 hours by train) to visit my son and his family. They were just stationed there. Does this seem like a plan or do you predict a problem?
6) I read about transportation by National Express. Should I take that from London to Dover? I'm guessing Dover is cheaper to stay than London. Unfortunately my husband won't have much time off for us to explore London. Next time!
Thank you so much!! I think I have lots of research ahead of me. I can't wait! 322 days!!