My hubby and I are booked on this cruise with another couple. We have cruise booked for October 31. 2020 but not sure if we will go or not. Just taking it day by day right now. At least Princess, who we have the cruised booked with, is reducing final payment from 90 days to 60 days so we have an additional 30 days to decide.
I'm pretty sure this sailing of the Mardi Gras is a go. Fingers crossed.
I'm really anxious to see who cruising will be like going forward. Just bought some more masks to that I can color coordinate. HA!