Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

About Purplevalentine

  • Rank
    Cool Cruiser

About Me

  • Location
  • Interests
    Traveling and Cruising of course! Party & Event Planning
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. If you opted to take the FCC + OBC but haven't booked a cruise yet can you change your mind, opt to just change over to the full refund? I was possibly looking to book a Europe cruise for 2022 but have no idea when those itineraries will be released. Wondering if I did the right thing especially since I have to book something by the end of this year.
  2. Only if your cruise ends up being cancelled. I canceled my June Carnival Horizon sailing back in March. My family all bailed out early. My cruise wasn't canceled at that point. I was offered the $250 cancellation fee as a FCC. Was waiting for my refund when the new extended cruise cancellations happened. My cruise ended up being canceled by Carnival in early May. I received an email letter (after cancellation announcement) allowing me a full refund OR FCC 100% full credit and $600 OBC. This offer bumped anything that was previously offered. So better than the $250 FCC. If you canceled a
  3. No refund as of yet - I was to cruise on Carnival Horizon on June 27th. It was a family group cruise with some older members like my mom and sister n' law's mom. My cruise wasn't officially canceled but we decided to cancel before the final payment was due. I paid my share of the cabin, (about $1,700) and was intending to pay my mother's share before final due date. When Covid-19 started to get really bad we all decided to cancel our reservations. I canceled my booking online directly thru Carnival on March 23rd. I only received an email with a cancellation letter stating I have a non-ref
  4. Hello! I will be sailing the NCL Star this Oct. from Venice to the Greek Isles. Trying to gain some insight for disembarkation in Venice. I'm currently looking at some flights out of Venice (to London for a stopover). Initially, I thought I would be taking a 3:45 pm flight out of VCE - Marco Polo airport to LGW -Gatwick but there is another flight that leaves earlier at 11:30 am. My question is - Is 11:30 am flight too early to catch, (leaving the ship, coach transport provided by NCL to the airport)? I would prefer the earlier flight at 11:30 am as it would give us time to go into Lond
  • Create New...