Posted December 5th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Earlier in the day on Saturday, I had given my three dress shirts to our Wilfred to have pressed. Sunday was an elegant night and captains celebration. Unfortunately, my shirts didn’t come back until Monday, so we weren’t able to attend elegant night.
Instead we ate at Bonsai Sushi. The sushi was pretty good and the up charge was reasonable.
Here is the menu from Bonsai
Tonight, we went to see “The Brits” in the Ovation Theater. I really think that they have stepped up their game with the new Playlist productions. They are using huge LED movable screens for their backgrounds and an LED curtain that really added to the show. I have never been a fan of the previous shows but we really enjoyed all four. If you sail on the Breeze give the shows a chance, you might enjoy them!
After the show, we went back and relaxed on the balcony and in the cabin. Because of the timing of returning to our cabin, we didn’t get a towel animal that evening.
Randy & Kimberly
- Carnival Conquest
- Carnival Vista
- Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas - Western Caribbean - First Royal Cruise!
- Carnival Sunshine - Western Caribbean
- Carnival Valor - Southern Caribbean
- Carnival Liberty - Aft-Wrap Cruise (photo review)
- Carnival Breeze - B2B Cruise! (photo review)
- Carnival Dream - Cruising with the Kids (photo review)
- Carnival Fantasy - Anniversary Cruise (photo review)