Earlier in the day on Saturday, I had given my three dress shirts to our Wilfred to have pressed. Sunday was an elegant night and captains celebration. Unfortunately, my shirts didn’t come back until Monday, so we weren’t able to attend elegant night.

Instead we ate at Bonsai Sushi. The sushi was pretty good and the up charge was reasonable.

Here is the menu from Bonsai

Tonight, we went to see “The Brits” in the Ovation Theater. I really think that they have stepped up their game with the new Playlist productions. They are using huge LED movable screens for their backgrounds and an LED curtain that really added to the show. I have never been a fan of the previous shows but we really enjoyed all four. If you sail on the Breeze give the shows a chance, you might enjoy them!

After the show, we went back and relaxed on the balcony and in the cabin. Because of the timing of returning to our cabin, we didn’t get a towel animal that evening.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Randy & Kimberly

COMING UP:

CRUISE HISTORY:
Apr 2018 - Carnival Conquest
Apr 2017 - Carnival Vista
Apr 2016 - Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas - Western Caribbean - First Royal Cruise!
Apr 2015 - Carnival Sunshine - Western Caribbean
Apr 2014 - Carnival Valor - Southern Caribbean
Apr 2013 - Carnival Liberty - Aft-Wrap Cruise (photo review)
Nov 2012 - Carnival Breeze - B2B Cruise! (photo review)
Dec 2011 - Carnival Dream - Cruising with the Kids (photo review)
Jan 2011 - Carnival Fantasy - Anniversary Cruise (photo review)