What kinds of prizes have you won on a Carnival Cruise?

LongHill44

Last year on the Breeze, my 7yr old grandson picked the winning ticket in a jewlery store raffle.

The winner was my 3 yr old granddaughter. Whats the chance of that! True story.

She has a pretty bracelet when she is old enough to wear it.

At the shopping talk I won an Inch of Gold bracelet. Went into a charity silent auction.

Mom won a ‘beeeuuutiful’ leopard handbag, complete with yellow ‘jeweled’ eyes. When she bought it home the dog started barking. She hasn’t gone to a Shopping Talk since.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ship on a stick...when the kids were actually kids, we made it our goal to earn one for each cruise/ship. Then they grew older around the same time SOAS became less common.

I won a day's Spa access once...that was a nice, nice thing to enjoy!

On our first Princess cruise we won Elite benefits for the cruise.

On our recent Carnival cruise we were asked to participate in the Playlist Production pre-show. We had to answer a few questions about how we met and how long we have been married. We were given front row seats, a dish of chocolate covered strawberries, bottle of sparkling wine, and a long stemmed rose (the wine bottle made a nice vase for the week).

On our last Carnival Cruise, waiting at the hotel for the shuttle to the ship, we met a couple who had won their cruise at bingo. Funny enough, they also won another cruise on this trip, again at bingo! No wonder the rest of us never win anything!

Not me, but my younger brother.

The sports bar had a daily sports trivia tournament, which kept a running tally of your score throughout the week. He won & got a whole bunch of cool EA Sports stuff. Can't remember everything, but I think it was a hat, a $60 giftcard for one of their games, a shirt, a bag, & of course, a ship on a stick.

We have won three ship on stick trophies and they are displayed proudly in my daughter’s room (11 yr old). What we like about them is that they say the name of the ship that we won them on. Each is for the family scavenger hunt. Those trophies hold wonderful memories for each of us, like getting strangers to join us in a conga line or the older gentleman that we met at the soft serve machine that asked if he could be the person that smashed the ice cream in my kid’s face as part of the challenge. He was laughing so hard & wanted to know what else we had to do to finish the contest. We sail in 21 days and are very much looking for to this same contest.

We have also won champagne a few times & gave it away since we don’t drink much.

While it would be nice to win something big, these memories are the trophies and the trophies are just great reminders.

Father in Law has won. SOAS and Champagne each time he won the Hairy Chest contest.

I have all three of his trophies proudly displayed. Last one was won when he was 80.

We've won multiple 24K plastic ships on sticks, a handful of Carnival medals and once, a travel version of the board game CLUE and a cool magnifying glass on a lanyard because we won the week-long CLUE murder mystery game they had going on. :-) I've also won free drinks in the embark night bar-hop for having a wicked air guitar. :cool:

We have won a few ships on a stick. I won a free drink once too but I don't remember why. My son was in the Hasbro show and his team won so he got a travel size version of some game.

Royal really has more variety in their prizes. On one cruise between five of us, we won several highlighters, regular pens, two tshirts, a cool notebook, a free 8x10 photo, and a baseball cap. My daughter (who was 17) also won a bottle of cheap champagne. She asked for something else, even a pen but that was all they had. LOL She gave it to us but it was late on the last night so as I recall, we left it in the cabin. We didn't even do that much, just a couple of trivia games and some of the family games.

I won a seaweed wrap during the spa information session on embarkation day. I won $1200 on a quarter slot machine last year on the Victory. My son won an ipad in the arcade in 2014 on the Glory and then a ps4 in the arcade on the Sunshine in 2015.

On our last cruise, I believe it was the last night on the ship they gave out cash prizes and a free cruise for those who had gambled at any point throughout the week. It was late...about 11pm. I've never won anything significant, but I wondered if this is something they always do? We don't usually stay up late on the last night. Too depressed! ;)