Special Occasion and Medical issues?

Sandybeach64

I am just going to guess, since you don't mention when you sail and there has been a recent change to Carnival's online check-in, that you're more than a year away from your cruise? The change Carnival made was to not allow online check-in to occur until you're a year out from sailing and it's possible you started your check-in prior to that change and now it's now allowing any further changes until you get within that one year window. Just a guess.....

My cruise is just under a year away and I was just able to make updates to those fields (thanks for the reminder of this post to do it!). Our sailing date is our anniversary my birthday is the day after we disembark. So we are celebrating both of those. Although, when I logged in to make the change, it already had my birthday listed but had it for the wrong date!

Sorry should have said that our sail date is June 16, 2018. Can you tell me where you need to go to click to update the information? I've tried several places and it doesn't give me the opportunity to add birthday celebration or medical information. Thanks - sorry for being clueless here :rolleyes:

Try clearing your cookies on your computer. I just edited my wife's e-mail by clicking on edit and it let me edit it with no problem.

This occurred to me also last evening - I was having a problem with a web site that I visit frequently and when I cleared browser cookies (Chrome), the site behaved normally again. Hope the OP tries it and lets us know the result.