Escape - Live 7/22

TheDougOut

Wanted to go work on the leaderboard, but was informed the kids wanted to go out.

So this is happening...

f7d75a958297474fb820f20c89ec35cb.jpg

Cam and I grab a drink from the DBH while the others wait on the Waterfront. I think I've now knocked off all the taps...

ffb06e72c15c1fc4a2955a97111a8109.jpg

Tomorrow... bottles and cans. Clap your hands.

Hi Doug. A lot of the reviews talk about the Escape being crowded. What are your thoughts? Also do you think we will have problems getting reservations for the entertainment as well as speciality dining where we have not signed up yet and we are only 19 days from sailing. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

You can only sign up for After Midnight and The Brat Pack ahead of time. The Company Men as well as the comedy shows and the rotating Supper Club entertainer all can be reserved as soon as you board. Dining slots are only open for a small percentage right now, the majority will open up as soon as you board. Book it before you go to lunch. Cagney's and Teppanyaki will be sold out by sail away. There are stand by lines that open up 10 minutes prior to all shows since that is when no shows lost their reservations.

The worst crowding you'll see all week is at the elevator banks right after muster drill. Second worst is poolside on sea days. Enjoy, it's a great ship. I will be on her in September for the third straight time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app