Hurls88 Official 25th Anniversary Cruise Live Review and Contest HOTS July 14-21 “Is

I reckon about $165; being a big, fit unit; it doesn't take much to get you happy/tipsy; but being in shape it wears off quickly. Plus with ports & drinking beer at night less of a saving... So have a great 25th anniversery.. Enjoy!!

GUESSES SO FAR:

SAVED:

$0 Denise Ann

$18 zazzja

$25 SP4

$38 Storknurse13

$55 ShipsandDipper

$66 lovecrzn

$80 #55worktoplay

$101 MaryEBS

$113 NolaFireLI

$118 Redrobo

$125 arlodog

$132 Labmom3

$140 er345

$156 cynt

$165 Hunter69

$215 Lioness

LOSE:

OMG

This is soooooo fun.

Um on a cruise on a vacation.

Paid for drink package, fresh air, sea, no witnesses

I'll say save $215.00

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Enjoy

Thank you

Hmm let's see. 3 port days so those days I say you'll break even. However San Juan your back on board by 2, plenty of time to drink and labedee is rccls private island. So one day you'll break even. 6 days you will save $30 and your wife sounds like me so I think she'll save $12 the first 2 days and break even after that and the last 2 days she'll lose $48 because her body is not accustomed to drinking 7 days in a row.

So you will save 180+24-48=$156

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Love the Math

I reckon about $165; being a big, fit unit; it doesn't take much to get you happy/tipsy; but being in shape it wears off quickly. Plus with ports & drinking beer at night less of a saving... So have a great 25th anniversery.. Enjoy!!

Good thinking Thanks

My guess is...break even..

Got it

Save $66.

Have a great anniversary!

Are you two trying out for the Love and Marriage game?;p

Yes but I want get anything right but my wife will

Okay I want to play too... I guess $101.00

Got It

GUESSES SO FAR:

SAVED:

$0 Denise Ann

$18 zazzja

$25 SP4

$38 Storknurse13

$55 ShipsandDipper

$66 lovecrzn

$80 #55worktoplay

$101 MaryEBS

$113 NolaFireLI

$118 Redrobo

$125 arlodog

$132 Labmom3

$140 er345

$156 cynt

$165 Hunter69

$215 Lioness

LOSE:

$200 Cat8bird

GUESSES SO FAR:

SAVED:

$0 Denise Ann

$18 zazzja

$25 SP4

$38 Storknurse13

$55 ShipsandDipper

$66 lovecrzn

$80 #55worktoplay

$96 tigergrl0204

$101 MaryEBS

$113 NolaFireLI

$118 Redrobo

$125 arlodog

$132 Labmom3

$140 er345

$156 cynt

$165 Hunter69

$215 Lioness

LOSE:

$50 OHpinchbug

$200 Cat8bird

Happy 25th anniversary! Just for the sake of filling in the "lose" column, my vote is "Lose $50.

Thank you

I think you will save $96! Enjoy!

Got you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife Stacey and I (Mike) would like to invite you to join us as we celebrate our 25th Anniversary on Harmony of the Seas July 14-21.

Enjoy your cruise and anniversary. I hope it is as memorable as mine. We had our 25th on the relatively new Allure and we were in Nassau on our anniversary and found out Bin Laden had been killed. I won't offer a guess, but will enjoy your updates.

GUESSES SO FAR:

SAVED:

$0 Denise Ann

$18 zazzja

$25 SP4

$38 Storknurse13

$55 ShipsandDipper

$66 lovecrzn

$80 #55worktoplay

$88 lambstew

$96 tigergrl0204

$101 MaryEBS

$113 NolaFireLI

$118 Redrobo

$125 arlodog

$132 Labmom3

$140 er345

$156 cynt

$165 Hunter69

$215 Lioness

LOSE:

$50 OHpinchbug

$200 Cat8bird

Enjoy your cruise and anniversary. I hope it is as memorable as mine. We had our 25th on the relatively new Allure and we were in Nassau on our anniversary and found out Bin Laden had been killed. I won't offer a guess, but will enjoy your updates.

I hope so as well thanks for post

I hope you will have a great time!!

You will save $88

Bon Voyage!

Thank you

Well our cruise countdown is at 10 more days before our cruise. My wife and I have everything printed and have started laying out our clothes. You know your a PE teacher when you are wearing the same Formal Clothes that you wore on your last cruise 10 years ago. Hopefully I’m still in fashion. We will follow the MDR dress code but you WONT hear me complain in my review about those who don’t. I’m going on vacation and that will not bother me.

Speaking about wearing old clothes, I weighed 350 lbs at the end on January and now I’m at around 272 this AM. In fact I’m writing this as I do my 10 mile morning walk. I think I would never put on weight if I cruised every year. I really want to not only keep this weight off but keep losing after the cruise.

Last thing today is YouTube. I think there are 2 types of cruisers. First is my wife. Wants to know nothing about the cruise and just experience everything as you go. I’m the second type. I want to know everything before we go. I watch these Vlogs on families and cast them from my phone YouTube app to the TV and watch them on the big screen. Wife will come in and roll her eyes and say I don’t want to know everything before I get on the ship. It’s kinda funny. Sometimes I play one where no English is being spoken and she will really give me the Evil Eyes. Which are you?

KEEP THE GUESSES COMING

ha! I'm the same as you and my BF is the same as your DW. I read every review I can find, watch every youtube, and search every blog :)

Me too

Well our cruise countdown is at 10 more days before our cruise. My wife and I have everything printed and have started laying out our clothes. You know your a PE teacher when you are wearing the same Formal Clothes that you wore on your last cruise 10 years ago. Hopefully I’m still in fashion. We will follow the MDR dress code but you WONT hear me complain in my review about those who don’t. I’m going on vacation and that will not bother me.

Speaking about wearing old clothes, I weighed 350 lbs at the end on January and now I’m at around 272 this AM. In fact I’m writing this as I do my 10 mile morning walk. I think I would never put on weight if I cruised every year. I really want to not only keep this weight off but keep losing after the cruise.

Last thing today is YouTube. I think there are 2 types of cruisers. First is my wife. Wants to know nothing about the cruise and just experience everything as you go. I’m the second type. I want to know everything before we go. I watch these Vlogs on families and cast them from my phone YouTube app to the TV and watch them on the big screen. Wife will come in and roll her eyes and say I don’t want to know everything before I get on the ship. It’s kinda funny. Sometimes I play one where no English is being spoken and she will really give me the Evil Eyes. Which are you?

KEEP THE GUESSES COMING

My DH does the same roll his eyes and sighs. He actually asked me if I don't get bored when we go, but I love my googel-ing and Youtube-ing. The prep before a trip is just as good as the trip it self sometimes. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

My DH does the same roll his eyes and sighs. He actually asked me if I don't get bored when we go, but I love my googel-ing and Youtube-ing. The prep before a trip is just as good as the trip it self sometimes. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

I agree