Coral Princess cabin A414

Maksim

We booked this cabin for the Panama Canal full transit. I am concerned that it's the first cabin after or before the bump up and if the cabin next to it on the bump up might block the view. If anyone stayed in this cabin, please advise. Thank you.

We stayed in B416 on the Island (same layout). You will have a good view to the fore of ship but will not see much of anything aft except possibly for the people in 416 (we know this because we talked to the folks in 414 fairly often via balcony - invited them to join us for canal entry but they decided to roam (which is definitely the right call)

We stayed in B416 on the Island (same layout). You will have a good view to the fore of ship but will not see much of anything aft except possibly for the people in 416 (we know this because we talked to the folks in 414 fairly often via balcony - invited them to join us for canal entry but they decided to roam (which is definitely the right call)

Thank you. That's what I was afraid of. Do you recommend to move to the cabin on the bump up instead? The only thing is that here cabins don't have as much shade. Any ideas are welcome.

Thank you. That's what I was afraid of. Do you recommend to move to the cabin on the bump up instead? The only thing is that here cabins don't have as much shade. Any ideas are welcome.

I wouldn't pick the cabin just for the Canal. If you want and are looking for some shade, then think about the whole cruise. But the sun will be in different places as well depending on your direction of travel.

Honestly I wouldn't worry about it. On Canal entry you are not going to want to just be on your balcony. You will want to go top deck, both sides, even down to deck 5 to look at the walls through the windows. And for the rest of the cruise the view will be just fine...