Breakaway vibe beach club

Cruisegirl6

Does anybody know the cost for the vibe beach club and whether we can have reserve the same spot/chair each day on our cruise?

Does anybody know anything about the private VIP clubs and the costs?

Oh my! What the heck and where the heck did you read about this?

Sounds VERY interesting!

I'd love to find out more and see if this is something we can do.

I am not in a Haven so would this not pertain to me?

Thanks so much!

I see there is Posh and Vibe are they two different things or the same?

Spice is the club did I get that right and Vibe the beach club?

Posh is the beach club on the Epic. Vibe is the beach club on the Breakaway.

I don't know the price for the passes. I was staying in the Haven and had access.

• 2 months later...

I called last night...We are sailing on June 9th!

The cost is $20 a day pp or $79 pp for the entire week. You cannot reserve or purchase passes until on the ship. The fee includes wine spritzers, cold towels, fruit scewers...they have hot ubs, bar and a water feature.

The are a limited number of passes given out per day/week, so they suggest you purchase when you get on board...

Happy Sailing...can't wait:):D

I called last night...We are sailing on June 9th!

The cost is $20 a day pp or $79 pp for the entire week. You cannot reserve or purchase passes until on the ship. The fee includes wine spritzers, cold towels, fruit scewers...they have hot ubs, bar and a water feature.

The are a limited number of passes given out per day/week, so they suggest you purchase when you get on board...

Happy Sailing...can't wait:):D

Don't recall where I read it but it was sometime last week. Private Clamshell's were available to rent for $229 a week??? Not sure if I'm confusing it with something else.

EDIT:

So they have Two over 18 sections....Spice H20 & Vibe Beach Club

Edited by Laszlo

Don't recall where I read it but it was sometime last week. Private Clamshell's were available to rent for $229 a week??? Not sure if I'm confusing it with something else.

EDIT:

So they have Two over 18 sections....Spice H20 & Vibe Beach Club

They are not really clamshells, but cabanas. Cost is $99 on a sea day, $79 on a port day, $299 for the week. This included entrance for two into Vibe.

Robin

If you're staying in the Haven, do you automatically get access to Vibe?

Still waiting on a definitive answer to this... Some say yes, some say no, my NCL Pre-Concierge isn't completely sure...

Robin

Still waiting on a definitive answer to this... Some say yes, some say no, my NCL Pre-Concierge isn't completely sure...

Robin

I would like to know also.I will book a mini or balcony if as a Haven guest I have to pay for Vibe on the Getaway.

They are not really clamshells, but cabanas. Cost is $99 on a sea day, $79 on a port day, $299 for the week. This included entrance for two into Vibe.

Robin

Thanks, holly crap $300.00. Not really worth it for us considering the only time will be on the ship in Bermuda is for a late dinner. I wonder how many passes they have. We already have a Spa Balcony

Edited by Laszlo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Although I for one do not believe you should have to pay to sit on a lounge chair, I think it's ridiculous to offer an amenity available to only 75 people on a ship that holds 4800 passengers.

I can think of several things which would not be available to all 4,800 passengers if all chose to use them, the spa services and spa passes for example and the specialty restaurants for another. Only those people who find an amenity very important to their enjoyment of the cruise will utilize them. Why should it bother me if someone else has use of something I have no interest in.