Internet Packages

Big Foot

Hello All,

Just a quick update on the internet package.

I called P&O this morning to purchase 'The Browse Package' for the duration of our upcoming 12 night cruise.

I can confirm that the cost was £10 per day LESS my loyalty discount (I'm currently in the Mediterranean tier so I get 10%) so the package cost me £108.

Joan[/quote

Hi Bigfoot

I also have 12 day cruise shortly, P and O tell me cost is £108 but def. no loyalty discount if booked prior to boarding. Mediterranean discount is eight and half percent not ten percent.

So will wait until on board and then discount will apply.

Just been looking at the help & advice section. I may be wrong but nit sure if you'll get the Internet package for £108 if purchased once on board.

It seems to read you only get the discounted rate if purchased pre cruise.

How to purchase Satellite Internet

When you buy The Browse Package before you sail, you can save up to 15%*. You are able to purchase pre cruise on a single 24 hour period basis and as a full Cruise Plan. Multiple purchases of the single 24 hour option can be made should you require a shorter duration than your full cruise.

• Daily Internet Browse Package - £10 per 24 hours
  • Full Cruise Plan Browse Package - From £28 for a 3 day duration up to £246 for a 30 day duration.

To purchase and to find out more, please visit our website for contact details. If you would prefer to use The Connect Package or The Works, these can be purchased on board your ship.

Once on board, there are two ways to buy a satellite internet package. Open a browser on your device, log on to the ship’s Wi-Fi and type ‘login.com’ into your browser. Follow the on screen instructions and choose a daily or full Cruise Plan for your preferred package. Alternatively, pop along to the Library; a good option if you need a little help.

If you are on a back to back cruise (two or more consecutive cruises) please note that the satellite internet service may be unavailable during turnaround days when the ships changes from one cruise to the next.

Hi Bigfoot

Have worked out that you get discount if prepurchased.

But no loyalty discount if prepurchased.

However, purchase on board and get loyalty discount.

Therefore £120 less my loyalty of ten percent equals

£108. However, am thinking embarkation day and final day hardly worth having wifi so will probably just get

10 days worth. Have a good cruise.

Hi Big Foot, that is good to know, when I pre booked a while back for Azura I asked specifically if discount was applied to the price as well and was told no, its not applicable by the c/s girl, so either she got it wrong or they have now changed to allowing it...hopefully the latter.:)

It did not really matter anyway as when I got on board I could get no usable signal in my room on D Deck, I could only get a usable signal right by my Cabin Door and then outside in the corridor, this of course was not good and fair crack to the guy in the Library who could tell I had no used data and I got a full refund within about 10 days.:)

I am on the Aurora in December and will now wait until I am on board before deciding whether to use the internet on there....I have heard its good on there though on C Deck so fingers crossed.

Barrie, we were on Aurora this August, on C deck and could not get a signal in our cabin or any of the public areas. Only place was out on deck. It was also glacially slow, everything took forever.

I'm on the Azura at the moment and have pre purchased the browse package, I am on C deck and have had no trouble with connectivity although can be slow. What we didn't realise is if you pre book you then register again when you log on and it comes off again on your card or OBC you then have to go to the library within 24 hours and they put it back on your card

Sent from my iPad using Forums