Wonderful Copenhagen 2017 edition.

Out of the almost 2400 reviews "only" 40 of them talks about the clock tower, peraps there is more but only 40 reviews has tagged that word.

So it doesn´t seem like a big issue for most of the guest.

btw the bells is only on from 08:00 to 24:00.

Was expecting your personal experience living there versus an Internet search which was done already.

Hello, everyone.

We will be docking on a Sunday in June at Oceankaj (berth 333, I believe) The wife and I are planning on just strolling around central Copenhagen for the day, and possibly taking a canal cruise from Nyhavn.

A couple questions...do the cruise lines have a shuttle to take guests into central Copenhagen, or would the public bus/taxi be a better option? I think I read somewhere that the 26 bus doesn’t operate on Sundays.

We’re not really operating on any specific schedule, we’d just like a simple way to get to the central part of town for a few hours.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Excuse me :-)

Well my personal experience is that i live 38 kilometers from the town hall square so I can't hear it.

Most visitors don't stay 38 kilometers from town hall square, where you're not even remotely nearby between 800 and 2400 hours??:confused:

Hello, everyone.

We will be docking on a Sunday in June at Oceankaj (berth 333, I believe) The wife and I are planning on just strolling around central Copenhagen for the day, and possibly taking a canal cruise from Nyhavn.

A couple questions...do the cruise lines have a shuttle to take guests into central Copenhagen, or would the public bus/taxi be a better option? I think I read somewhere that the 26 bus doesn’t operate on Sundays.

We’re not really operating on any specific schedule, we’d just like a simple way to get to the central part of town for a few hours.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You got some old info.

26 doesn't go out to Oceankaj anymore.

Its 25 and 27 that serves Oceankaj.

On Sundays you get bus 25 3 times each hours and 27 goes 2 times each hours.

We are arriving July 30 at CPH airport and need private transportation from the airport to the Marriott hotel. Then, two days later, from the hotel to the cruise terminal. I am handicapped and travel with a portable electric scooter. (Folds to the Size of a suitcase). Plus two large duffel bags and a carry on.

We usually get a small van and everything fits.

Can you recommend a reasonable but reliable car service.

Thanks

Sheila

Bubbema@aol.com

OK if we open a 2018 version of this wonderful thread? Helps to make it easier to navigate and search for information as well as keep clear of any unhelpful content that might find its way to the board.

We’re grateful for the time and assistance you offer to everyone Danish Viking! And thanks to all the members who stop by to help keep this the thriving topic of conversation that it has grown to be, but isn’t it all about wonderful Copenhagen?

Now all I have to do is get there....it’s a dream destination along w/some other Northern European cities I’ve yet to visit. Plus there’s this whole culinary thing I have to get settled from way back that has to do with rouladen though that’s not Copenhagen specific, just Danish ;)

Thanks DV & members :)