Hello everyone! Sorry it took so long for the first post. . .(I had a few connection problems)

We arrived at Cruise Maryland at about 12:15. The port was not busy at all. We dropped off our luggage with no line and no wait.

We went into the terminal, and there was no line while entering the Security checkpoint. We walked right up to a very friendly check in agent.

It was about 12:30 now, and we were given Boarding (Zone) Pass #13. . . Uh oh ? Is this bad luck, NUMBER 13 ? ? No worries. . . They started calling zones at about 1PM, and we were called at 1:20 to board the beautiful Carnival Pride.

The check in agent told us that the ship has been arriving in port at about 9AM, and leaving by 430PM. She seemed concerned that no one informed us of the early departure time. (530PM was listed in our documents).

I loved the new Muster drill. We met down on Deck 3 at 4PM with NO Life Jackets ! The crew instructed all of the passengers how to wear the preservers, and where the lifeboats would be in case of emergency.

We left the pier at about 440PM, and have just sailed under the Francis Scott Key Bridge (I-695). We should be at the Chesapeake Bay Bridge by 730PM.

Wow. . Its 530 already, and Dinner is at 6PM. I am going to cut this post short, and I will try to post again later with some more pics. . .

Thanks for tuning in. . .

Radio

Our first glimpse of Carnival Pride

Inside Cruise Maryland waiting to board

We made it on board !

There will be a permanent Gangway at Cruise Maryland in 2010 to replace this one.

Our cabin on Deck 8

A view from our cabin

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Coming Soon !
Carnival Horizon / September 2018
Carnival Pride / October 2018

5 NEW Videos

*Harmony of the Seas 2018
*Oasis of the Seas 2017
*MSC Divina May 2016
*Quantum of the Seas –January 2015