Carnival fascination

ragethjj23

Was the 25% discount based on the old fare you paid for Fascination? I'm looking at re-booking and it looks like the 25% is based on the old fare per my TA. Thanks in advance!

That's right, it's 25% of the old fare before taxes and fees.

I was supposed to be on the cancelled 10/1 sailing. We were offered the Bahamas cruise and the $200 in OBC if we rebooked the Fascination. I just called my PVP to rebook and I *almost* got lumped in with the 100% FCC offer. My PVP put me on hold to check with his supervisor and I ended up with the correct offer. Sailing on 4/8/18! Can't wait!

** before I get flamed for trying to "scam" a better offer, I didn't. I asked if I could combine my cancellation offer with my offer I received when I got off the ship yesterday. His response "probably not since your cancellation offer is 100% cruise credit". I corrected him with my offer but did let him know I would be happy to take the offer he was describing. No go. I was able to combine my two offers tho. Happily sailing with $250 in credits.

Well...all those who were commenting on CCL lack of hurricane relief...what do you say now? FEMA is using her for housing for relief workers!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That must have been an interesting conversation. Private corps are under no obligation to help anyone. Still bummed my cruise was cancelled but we are on another ship now and carnival did a great job helping us out. I was very surprised at how easy it was.

That must have been an interesting conversation. Private corps are under no obligation to help anyone. Still bummed my cruise was cancelled but we are on another ship now and carnival did a great job helping us out. I was very surprised at how easy it was.

capitalism is a wonderful thing.:cool:

Bill