Everybody's Videos

Last year Karmac started a thread where one can can post a link to his/her cruise photos.

Member MsMinx suggested we set up a similar thread for videos, so here it is. This way all videos are here in one spot.

And all the current posters can look at them again if they wish without having to search through threads.

Happy posting.

ahh thanks walt.

can we also pester you for a sticky for aussie princess cruises while you are in good mood.

i have emailed you regarding this but was just before your memorial day and you were all off. it may have got lost along the way.

thanks again (and thanks for a great place for us aussie cruisers to mingle)

Last year Karmac started a thread where one can can post a link to his/her cruise photos.

Member MsMinx suggested we set up a similar thread for videos, so here it is. This way all videos are here in one spot.

And all the current posters can look at them again if they wish without having to search through threads.

Happy posting.

Thanks for this. I'll start posting here from now on.

BTW if anyone wants to find any of my timelapse cruisecam vids quickly, just go to http://youtube.com/MagicTyger

Thanks for this. I'll start posting here from now on.

BTW if anyone wants to find any of my timelapse cruisecam vids quickly, just go to http://youtube.com/MagicTyger

Great job Neilius, I love seeing what new cruise cam stuff you've put together and always scrolled back down the threads in case I missed one. Fantastic now I can just keep an eye on this one :D

Here's a timelapse video of the Moon Setting last night as seen from Pacific Star, somewhere between Fiji and Vanuatu.

Sorry but the picture's a bit grainy. That happens when you try night shots on a web cam :)

Hope you enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

In the footsteps of Neil, but with nowhere near the finesse. Thanks for your idea of posting these caps Neil, and your help.

I hope I get better, but can't promise anything. Have had a play with Camtasia over the past day or so, and have posted a bit of a clip to Youtube. Clip is of Sun Princess in Alaska a couple of hours ago. I have noticed that the dawns there have a very blue look, and am hoping to get lucky with a perfect sunrise soon.

I have 20 mythical brownie points to the first to name the tune & artist.

Also have captured Pacific Sun leaving Sydney last night. Will try to do something nice with this on the weekend.

I hope to capture plenty of Sun Princess moments between now & the end of the year.

Cheers,

Geoff

In the footsteps of Neil, but with nowhere near the finesse. Thanks for your idea of posting these caps Neil, and your help.

I hope I get better, but can't promise anything. Have had a play with Camtasia over the past day or so, and have posted a bit of a clip to Youtube. Clip is of Sun Princess in Alaska a couple of hours ago. I have noticed that the dawns there have a very blue look, and am hoping to get lucky with a perfect sunrise soon.

I have 20 mythical brownie points to the first to name the tune & artist.

Also have captured Pacific Sun leaving Sydney last night. Will try to do something nice with this on the weekend.

I hope to capture plenty of Sun Princess moments between now & the end of the year.

Cheers,

Geoff

Geoff

That was great. I was hanging out for more by the time it ended (which in show biz is how you're sposed to leave 'em).

I'll have to forego the brownie points, but I'll be watching this thread with interest as I'd love to hear more of the music too.

BTW My guess is that at this time of year the Alaskan sunrise would take ages. The blue dusk / dawn looks great doesn't it?

Neil

Well done :) I love watching the ships going in and out of port :) Looking forward to seeing some more. No idea about the song either, as this silly PC I use at work doesn't have sound :( Boo hoo. Will watch it again though when I get home :)

Well done :) I love watching the ships going in and out of port :) Looking forward to seeing some more. No idea about the song either, as this silly PC I use at work doesn't have sound :( Boo hoo. Will watch it again though when I get home :)

I have the same problem at work. They run a Citrix system off a server, so it lacks sound as well as not being able to customise anything.

Have hacked together another one. Played with a couple more features on this one to pad it out to 2 mins.

Bit dark & grainy, but hopefully will bring back some good memories to anyone that has sailed out under the coathanger under lights.

Can anyone spot the Pies or sayaguru on deck?

Won't upload anymore till I can capture some longer footage.

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

Have got a bit more practice with the software. This sunrise gets me nearly every week, with Sun Princess cruising into Tracy Arm on her Inside Passage cruise. Some of these blue tones are sooo nice!

Anyone heard of the Beatles? - they had more than one song with SUN in it.

I have tracked down an obscure song for the Pacific Star, and hope to find some magic moments to match it soon.

Jo,

Have you got anymore hiding on your hard drive? I like what I have seen so far.

Cheerios,

Geoff

Geoff, that was stunning! I absolutley loved it :) Well done :D

I don't have any more Pac Star's tucked away, but I did capture the Grand Princess arriving in Dublin a couple of weeks ago. I just haven't done anything with it yet. Will have a play with it over the wkend :)

• 2 weeks later...

The promised Regal Princess

is now on Youtube.

Different choice of music, a modern take on an old classic. When I was thinking Regal Princess coming soon, the tune jumped into my head and I tracked it down.

When listening, thought a parallel love story here on CC that kinda fits the tune too.

For anyone not "into" youtube, it is worth registering and giving it a try just for the video Neil has linked in the previous post.

Cheers,

I have been hoping to capture a happy ending for the Pacific Star's run of problems the last month or so. The storm & damage, the delays, weeks without a deckcam. Was waiting for the return to Brisbane cruise to leave a couple of days ago, then yesterday, then this morning.

Oh well, no happy ending yet, but the saga I have captured is on Youtube. Amazed at the number of clicks these get when they get linked from the Cruise Critic home page.

Cheers

Geoff

well i added to the clicks.

that has to be the best song you have chosen yet,

AND i am certainly wishing on a star that the problems get sorted out so our next batch of cruisers get to sail.

thanks again