Captain Sapphire Princess

subaru94

I thought it was Paulo Ravera, but I could be wrong. :)

O.k. just that I recently read somewhere a new Captain was on the ship and they said they hardly heard from him, not even midday. From my previous cruises if you have a good Captain you have a good crew, little bit concerned as we cruise 28th March on a long cruise.

Ooh I had an email off him this morning. His name is Heikki Laakkonen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on Sapphire x 2 in May/June, so got the welcome E mails. Yes that is the man, he looks about 21.:halo:

I am on the cruise after you and have not received any emails.

Coral....we got two Captain's E Mails for 26 May and 2 June. Don't fret, the young El Capitano will send one to you shortly for your 16 June cruise?

Above all enjoy.:hearteyes::*

Coral....we got two Captain's E Mails for 26 May and 2 June. Don't fret, the young El Capitano will send one to you shortly for your 16 June cruise?

Above all enjoy.:hearteyes::*

It is the June 23rd one. Princess seems hit or miss on this it seems.

OK, we will be on Royal Princess then, I wonder if the Captain of that vessel will send us an E Mail? I can hardly wait, lol.:'):rolleyes:

We received the email for our 26th May cruise. Given its a Scandinavean cruise, at least the new captain will feel at home (although, I appreciate, he appears to have a Finnish name and we aren't going to Finland).

But going to Helinski - Finland on the one after, 2 June - Baltics, we are on both.:cool:

But going to Helinski - Finland on the one after, 2 June - Baltics, we are on both.:cool:

We really enjoyed Helsinki when we were there a few years ago. Watch out for the mosquitoes though!

We went to to Suomenlinna Fortress and it was really good. I would recommend that to anyone that is unsure about what they wish to do in Helsinki.

We really enjoyed Helsinki when we were there a few years ago. Watch out for the mosquitoes though!

We went to to Suomenlinna Fortress and it was really good. I would recommend that to anyone that is unsure about what they wish to do in Helsinki.

Thanks for information, we have booked a Princess shorex - 'Helsinki highlights and Time on Your Own.' We should be able to see a little bit.:cool:

As for the 'mossies' we are used to those little critters over here. Always pack the insect repellent. If there is a 'mossie about' it will seek me out.!

The Captain's welcome E mails come out about 100 days before cruise and downloading/printing of E Tickets (boarding passes) and those top quality luggage tags @ 75 days.:*

The Captain's welcome E mails come out about 100 days before cruise and downloading/printing of E Tickets (boarding passes) and those top quality luggage tags @ 75 days.:*

There used to be 4 emails. One right after you book with ship information, second email right around final payment time with Captain information, 3rd email 45 days out with Passenger Services and Matride and 4th one 15 days out with CD/Captian Circle and entertainment options.

Though - these don't always seem to happen.

There used to be 4 emails. One right after you book with ship information, second email right around final payment time with Captain information, 3rd email 45 days out with Passenger Services and Matride and 4th one 15 days out with CD/Captian Circle and entertainment options.

Though - these don't always seem to happen.

We still get a few of the above, Princess wants to flog you their services.:rolleyes: I already paid for our 3 cruises on Sapphire x 2 and Royal x 1. I am a generous person, Carnival Corporation needs my Australian Dollars, lol.