Do excursion go on sale?

shanley

Does NCL ever have sales for shore excursions? Just wondering how likely something like that comes up.

Last year RCCL had 20% off sale which brought down a ship excursion to cheaper than doing it privately.

I have two ports that I will likely book ship excursions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I asked again, if they would ever offer a bundle price, if we ordered excursions at all the ports, and the answer was no. I am really not sure if some excursions are less expensive when ordering in advance

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have seen some third party companies like Shore Trips that have bundles...

Can you get the latitudes discount if you book ahead of time or is it just if you book onboard?

Also can you get the discount on top of the $50 excursion credit if that is one of your perks?

I just got off the Getaway and I waited to book onboard because I was still undecided. That particular excursion went up $8 each. Not sure if they all went up because I only was pricing that one.

Does NCL ever have sales for shore excursions? Just wondering how likely something like that comes up.

Last year RCCL had 20% off sale which brought down a ship excursion to cheaper than doing it privately.

I have two ports that I will likely book ship excursions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have never seen them go on sale, but then we normally book our cruises privately.

Can you get the latitudes discount if you book ahead of time or is it just if you book onboard?

you can try calling the shore excursion department via phone. 1.866.625.1167 (US & Canada), or 0845 201 8907 (UK guests). European guests can call +49 611 3607

With the Latitudes' discount, the shore excursion has to be booked onboard, not ahead of time.

Not true in my experience. I have two rooms reserved for Feb, one has Latitude members and one does not. I booked shore excursions online and the price is 10% less for the latitudes members.

With the Latitudes' discount, the shore excursion has to be booked onboard, not ahead of time.

it depends on your booking

if you booked your cruise AFTER they changed the latitude program last year, you can book online with the discount

if you booked your cruise BEFORE they changed the latitude program last year, you have to book it on the phone or on the ship.