How are the Swans doing?

They are really only two wins out of the final eight, but with already losing so many games, it would be tough.

agree and that goes for hawks too , hawks may make the 8 [i doubt it but hey could be wrong] but if we did dont think we would go far and i cant go to the GF this yr got a hens party to go to that day if hawks make it it will be first one i miss from when i became a member in 03 but some how like i said above doubt we will make it

agree and that goes for hawks too , hawks may make the 8 [i doubt it but hey could be wrong] but if we did dont think we would go far and i cant go to the GF this yr got a hens party to go to that day if hawks make it it will be first one i miss from when i became a member in 03 but some how like i said above doubt we will make it
Anything is possible but it is doubtful.

Can't believe you guys are keeping this thread going! (I am OP). But nice to see it gives everyone a chance to discuss footy whenever.

I see that the Swans did not make a spectacular recovery and work their way up the ladder. Very sad for them.

DH finally retired, yesterday was his last day at work after 36 years (with the same company :)). So now we have more time to travel but less money to pay for it! Still have many great memories of our trip down under.

Cheers

ML

Can't believe you guys are keeping this thread going! (I am OP). But nice to see it gives everyone a chance to discuss footy whenever.

I see that the Swans did not make a spectacular recovery and work their way up the ladder. Very sad for them.

DH finally retired, yesterday was his last day at work after 36 years (with the same company :)). So now we have more time to travel but less money to pay for it! Still have many great memories of our trip down under.

Cheers

ML

Yes, with the incomplete rounds, Sydney are now back down to 16th but just one win will have them back up to 12th on their next game.

Great news about your hubby's retirement, and having more time to travel. having less money is not so great but at least you can jump on last minute specials and not worry about leave from work. Enjoy it.:D

Cheers

ML

Good luck to hubby on his retirement.

Cheers

ML

Thought you might have noticed Aussies like a good chat.

Cheers

ML

We Aussies do like a chat, sport. in general and in particular footy. Congratulations and good luck to your husband on his retirement. I'm looking forward to mine at the end of the year.

Leigh

We Aussies do like a chat, sport. in general and in particular footy. Congratulations and good luck to your husband on his retirement. I'm looking forward to mine at the end of the year.

Leigh

Mrs Gut can tell you how many school weeks till hers, I suspect I need to count mine in decades.