Looking forward to the new late night room service!

amsred2

I'm with you! We always order room service after the club closes. Hubby ordered the wings numerous times and they are delicious! The new menu looks great and we can't wait to try it out. Like others stated, I think this may help the wait times in getting the food which is a plus in itself.

we got back yesterday from the fantasy and did not see or know about the new menu! is it on just a few ships or fleet wide.

maybe our room steward didn't leave us one! she was not the best!

Room service menu and you order on the tv You do it this way on The Breeze

Like several others, I'd love to see a version that has prices. I did see the one that John Heald posted with prices but I couldn't save it so I couldn't make it big enough for these old eyes to read well!!!

If anyone finds a version with the prices, we'd be grateful!

It appears everything will cost money after 10pm. The prior menu had many of the same pay options, but also allowed the free items 24 hours, not just from 6am-10pm.

If you look at the menus, the late night is a little different. Can you say OMELETTES!

Wings were good but a liit'e on small side. Enjoyed grilled cheese, veggie bowl, and Caesar salad as well. Hopefully we can still order after 10. Changes after 10pm are vague.

In all of my cruises, I have only ordered from room service on two occasions. It seems to me that the times I did order, it took quite a long time before my order arrived. I wouldn’t order room service during the day, as I don’t spend much time in my room, and there is plenty of food available during the day. I usually stay out and about on the ship until I’m too tired to do anything else, then head back to my room. Once I get back to my room, I’m usually in bed and asleep in a very short time. For this reason, I’m not bothered by the changes at all.