Park n Cruise Motel in Miami need 8 days

PattBenatar

My motel I used last time went up to 400 bucks a night for same package and now charge for breakfast. I need a secure parking spot for the duration of the cruise and prefer a suite or king size bed.

Hilton Garden Inn by the Airport went from 200 bucks to over 400 so that place is a no thanks.

Shuttle to port would be nice.

Prices will vary depending on the date(s) of your stay but we have used both the Hampton Inn & Suites Airport Blue Lagoon as well as the Hampton Inn Coconut Grove/Coral Gables. Both were under $200/night with taxes and included free parking, free breakfast and free shuttle to the port for 2 in the morning. Additional shuttle passengers were $10 each. There is no return shuttle to the hotel after your cruise, so a taxi or Uber (cheaper) can get you back to the hotel to pick up your car.

Assuming you need a hotel on 12/1 based on your signature:

All of these are cruise or park and cruise packages for that date, and all 4 include breakfast + a ride to the ship:

1. Hampton Inn and Suites Blue Lagoon - $224 / Includes breakfast and parking for 10 days.

2. Doubletree has a cruise package that includes breakfast for $189 / parking is charged separately at $7 per day.

3. Hampton Inn Miami Coconut Grove is $165 / includes 7 nights parking, you would have to pay slightly more for the 8th day (I assume $10-$20).

4. Hyatt Place Miami Airport West / Doral $209 (includes up to 14 days parking)

My motel I used last time went up to 400 bucks a night for same package and now charge for breakfast. I need a secure parking spot for the duration of the cruise and prefer a suite or king size bed.

Hilton Garden Inn by the Airport went from 200 bucks to over 400 so that place is a no thanks.

Shuttle to port would be nice.

La Quinta Inn - Miami Airport East - Free parking up to 7 days ($5 per day after 7), airport shuttle and POM shuttle.

I did alot of research trying to find a hotel for our 11 night cruise in Sept. Booked the Hampton Inn Coconut Grove for $141.00 which included the tax and parking for 7 nights and shuttle to port. Extra days parking was $5.00 per day. This was the best deal I could find. Way cheaper than parking at the port and eliminates having to rush the day of sailing. Even adding in the price to return to the hotel after cruise it's worth it.

I guess my question didn't get posted, what about safety at La Quinta for car? Is it OK area? We'd need to leave it for 4 days.

Popular budget motel near the MIA airport - next door to the Embassy Suites.

Parking at POM is covered, convenient and secure - and will cost $80 for your 4 day cruise. Maybe stay cheap outside of Miami/FLL (West Palm area off of 95 is only about 1.5 hours away -- even Orlando is only about 3+ hours away) and park at POM if you are worried about your car.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Doral. Parking was for up to 30 days, shuttle to cruise was $10pp and if you wanted to be picked up and taken back to hotel it was the same, you just had to let the driver know when getting taken to the port, they took our names and date we would be back and gave us a number to call.

Free continental breakfast.

It was about a 15 minute ride to the port from the motel. We left our car for 21 days and had no problems whatsoever.