Let's Escape aboard the Escape, LIVE October 14th!

BugsyCruiser

Do me a favor, we just got off last Saturday (10/7). Go by the upper waves pool bar (near the tube waterslide) and tell bartender Danny that William, Jacob and Andrew say hello....Please. Best bartender I've ever had. Would see us out of corner of his eye and immediately grab us a beer.

Good morning! It's the final day of pre cruise fun here in Fort Lauderdale! I'll be going into details today about the cruise: cabin, dining, excursions, etc. For now, I am in the process of making up [emoji6]

f41f340bd0d3eeb0a1fb32e64ad5283a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Okay some details about my upcoming cruise tomorrow!

I took full advantage of the free at sea and opted for the ultimate beverage package and specialty dining package. I've booked the following restaurants in advance:

Teppenyaki

Cagney's

La Cucina

Food Republic will definitely get a few visits from me. From what I have seen, it looks like it will be great!

It is doubtful you will see me in the buffet at all and the main dining rooms on this cruise. I find myself visiting these places less and less on each cruise, if it all anymore

CABIN:

I opted for 11782, a balcony on the hump, starboard side. I did not bid at all for an upgrade because as a solo cruiser some of the minimum bids I would have had to put in started at 800 to 1500 dollars. Too much for me

Sent from my Samsung Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Plans for the ports of call:

Roatan: staying on the ship.

Harvest Caye: explore, drink, eat, repeat

Costa Maya: Maya Chan beach resort with a group

Cozumel: Beach day at the El Cid. It'll feel kind of weird looking at the ship I was on back in April, Harmony of the Seas

Yep Miami. I just opted to stay pre cruise in Fort Lauderdale

Was the choice due to better value for location in FLL VS MIA? I have been looking at Miami hotels and flights for our Symphony Cruise and Miami seems to cost more across the board.

Was the choice due to better value for location in FLL VS MIA? I have been looking at Miami hotels and flights for our Symphony Cruise and Miami seems to cost more across the board.
That factored into it. I'm used to staying in Fort Lauderdale and even with the cost of the car service to the port tomorrow it's still cheaper than Miami

Edited by BugsyCruiser

We are set to cruise out of Miami on Equinox in February. Air Fares are ridiculous into Miami. SWA into FLL is half the price.

Thanks Chris and Tom for the information. This will factor into my planning.

Chris I can wait for you to board the ship. I am very interested to see what it has to offer, as it might;) just catch my eye when it relocates to NYC.