Originally posted by laketimeaz
Yay! I have been waiting for this one! I have been lurking awhile but now that our countdown is under 2 months I am about living for Spirit TRs. I am still not sure which I am more excited about - NO or the cruise and thanks for providing the link to virtualtourist.com as I had forgotten about that site.
I love Drury Inns - the happy hour and breakfast are both great and talk about customer service - it was great that they comped your stay due to the ants.
I can't wait for the rest of your TR; in the planning stages for shore excursions ect so this will be so appreciated. Thanks for getting started on it so soon after your return.
No problem. I had to take a break tonight and catch up on my 200+ emails while I was gone.

I will start back up again tomorrow and try to get more reviews done. When you take hundreds of pictures at each port, as I do, it's really hard to pick and choose which to use and share. LOL
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
NCL:
EPIC SPIRIT PEARL STAR JEWEL GETAWAY SUN SKY DAWN BREAKAWAY JADE EPIC
CARNIVAL:
Dream Pride Breeze Fascination Conquest Magic
ARUBA: Arashi Beaches Animals Sites
BAHAMAS:Great Stirrup Cay Half Moon Cay Blue Lagoon Melia Junkanoo Paradise
BARBADOS:Boatyard
BELIZE:Cavetubing Cavetubing Bannister Shark Ray Alley Goffs Rendezvous
BERMUDA: Horseshoe Snorkel Park Tobacco St Catherines Achilles Jet Ski/boat rental Warwick-Horseshoe Long Bay-Clearwater Tobacco Snorkel Park
COSTA MAYA:Almaplena Maya Chan Nohoch Blue KayBlueKay
COZUMEL:Chankanaab Dolphin Swim Chankanaab Nachi Playa Mia Sanchos Passion Island Palancar Money Bar Paradise
CURACAO Diving
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC:Saona
GRAND CAYMAN:Stingray Sandbar Stingrays, Rum Point
GRAND TURK:BohioGovernorsGibbs
ROATAN: LFKey LFK Maya Key West Bay ZiplineLFK scuba
SAN JUAN:Pamelas
ST KITTS:Reggae Carambola
ST LUCIA: Jalousie
ST MAARTEN:Orient & Maho Mullet Maho Divi Pinel
ST THOMAS:Saphhire Coki Linquist Coki
TORTOLA: Baths