Originally posted by 11dfr11
Hi,
We went on this cruise and had a great time. Have some chilly clothing and a rain jacket. We hooked up with cruise critic and did a great Costa Rican tour with them. We saw, we walked, we ate, we shopped, we visited the zoo and it was fantastic.
Originally posted by Intermission08
Ann & Rebecca -

The Reflection was certainly a beautiful ship. Laura loved the Persian Gardens - relaxing on the heated beds, the sauna and steam room. Me? The Ice Room was more my style. I was sick for most of the cruise with some type of sinus bug, so didn't enjoy it as much as I would have, had I been feeling 100%. We also may have spoiled ourselves with all of the activities on the Allure and Oasis, as I'm one who prefers a lot of different options. I would have loved the art classes, but the problem was they were all full -- because those with Captain's Club status could sign up early. Laura felt like the entertainment was better on the Celebrity line, and the food was equal - mind you we just discovered cruising a couple of years ago, so we have a bit of catching up to do. Not sure if this blog will allow email addresses to come through, but if so, please contact me at [email protected] or on FB at Janis Eberle Goodman. Would absolutely love to have dinner when you return to hear about the cruise and get to know both of you! We're planning the Panama Canal next year -- have you done it?

Take care -

Janis & Laura
Hi ladies - sent you a friend request on Facebook. Thanks for the info! We have not cruised the Panama Canal before. Our upcoming cruise won't actually go through the canal, however tours are available. I'm excited to see Columbia and Costa Rica as well. We are really excited about our cruise! Have a great day!