Speciality restaurants reservations

crowpro

You can make them online before you sail when you Manage Your Booking on the Princess website (once inside your booking, you can select Specialty Dining Reservations) or you can make them once you are on board at the restaurant (or an alternate location noted in the Patter newsletter). Of course, the sooner you make your reservation the more options you will have as to time and date.

Tried to book UBD on line for the Island 🌴 Princess in a couple weeks.. I could book it now, but have to pay now and not able to use my OBC... called Princess and was told they are changing that soon...

So have to call the Dine Line once onboard to use OBC

we've already booked and paid for the CG for the 'formal' night on our cruise in March - tired of the hassle in the mdr by the chick that thinks she is the guardian of behind the velvet rope at Studio 54 to see if you meet the 'dress code'...

we've already booked and paid for the CG for the 'formal' night on our cruise in March - tired of the hassle in the mdr by the chick that thinks she is the guardian of behind the velvet rope at Studio 54 to see if you meet the 'dress code'...

No guardian at a rope with TD - you just walk in to your table. But I have not encountered a "guardian" type in other circumstances. Lucky us. Never hassled.