Does Carnival Australia use PVP

I am trying to book a B2B2B2B with carnival but it includes both Australia and USA Carnival. Does anyone know if Carnival Australia uses PVP's. I would love to have my USA PVP contact a Australia PVP. I i want to be able to have the same room on all 4 legs. It will be a pain otherwise. I prefer not to us a TA as then carnival will not allow me to deal with any issues and i have to have the TA do it.

I am trying to book a B2B2B2B with carnival but it includes both Australia and USA Carnival. Does anyone know if Carnival Australia uses PVP's. I would love to have my USA PVP contact a Australia PVP. I i want to be able to have the same room on all 4 legs. It will be a pain otherwise. I prefer not to us a TA as then carnival will not allow me to deal with any issues and i have to have the TA do it.

Excuse my ignorance, but if may, who/what is a PVP ? :o

Personal a Vacation Planner, Uncle Les

Well I never, thank you Mr GUT. Now I know who all those people are from Princess who E Mail me and want to be my PVP. But as you know, I am my own.:halo:

Thanks everyone. I guess i am just going to set up a conference call with my USA PVP and Carnival Australia 800 number and let the two of them find me that room I need.

Be careful with the Australian 800 number.

While toll free here, it could incur international call charges from your end.

Of course, if using VoIP etc, no worries.

Your rates are higher than I thought.;p

Zero commission fee for you Mic, as you are a Canberran.:halo: Keeping our town going.

:eek:

I will charge Mr Gut 20% PVP commission, all those rich Central Coast geezers. lol.

Zero commission fee for you Mic, as you are a Canberran.:halo: Keeping our town going.

I will charge Mr Gut 20% PVP commission, all those rich Central Coast geezers. lol.

Good man and too right about those Novacastrians. They have money stashed in their surf boards that lot.

Wjat gets my goat is that they constantly rub it in by saying they had a pie here and hey had a pie there. Only cost $x and they had bought all the cakes as well. Makes me sick.;p

Cant your US PVP arrange your aussie cruises? It may get difficult if you have more than one PVP? might as well just book all legs yourself online that way you can deal with any consultant who answers the phone or make changes through anyone, plus I dont think aussie Carnival offer the same benefits as US Carnival like the constant price drop guarantees so no real point in a PVP.

One of the things I like about Carnival is I can book US cruises on the US site from Australia.

Well I’m safe, not from the Central Coast you see.

Currently in the Hunter Valley but really always be a Lake Mac Boy.

Good man and too right about those Novacastrians. They have money stashed in their surf boards that lot.

Wjat gets my goat is that they constantly rub it in by saying they had a pie here and hey had a pie there. Only cost $x and they had bought all the cakes as well. Makes me sick.;p

See my answer to Uncle Les, never lived in Newie so not a Novocastrian.

Well I’m safe, not from the Central Coast you see.

Currently in the Hunter Valley but really always be a Lake Mac Boy.

Sorry my mistake, so you live in the Hunter Valley Mr Gut, all that wine !! :')

Lake Macquarie boy then.

But he doesn't drink it.:eek:

And he does not know what he is missing !!! Hunter Valley Semillon, Lubbly Jubbly, love Tyrells Vineyard, went there many times in the old days, late 60's, early 70's. :halo: