Star Princess Debark at LA

hughesthedaddy

Please could anyone tell me what time debarkation is at San Pedro? We are going on the 15 night Hawaii trip 2nd Feb. I wondered what the latest time you can get off as I'm trying to organise a shuttle to the airport. Our flight is late afternoon.

Also, does anyone have any recent patters I could have a look at. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Laura

Debarkation begins at 7:00 AM and runs until approximately 10:00 to 10:15 AM. For independent arrangements you can request a certain time frame and will probably get it. If you don't get the time you want, you can usually change to the time you do want. You will get a questionaire in your cabin once you leave Hawaii on the way back and that's when you say what time you want to debark.

Generally speaking the ships arrive in San Pedro around 6 AM and the earliest I have ever gotten off was at 0730 as a walk off with my own luggage. The luggage assisted groups begin around 8:30 after the first walk offs. These are just what I have experienced and there can be delays due to customs..

You can sign up for any time you want and walk off the ship at 10:00. Keep in mind that you will need to leave your cabin by 8 AM. Breakfast in the MDR closes earlier too. Don't know about the buffet. You can hang around the International Cafe with coffee and a continental breakfast. Most public spaces are very crowded.

I simply wanted to know debarkation times as we have never sailed with Princess and not done this itinerary before. Thank you for your unhelpful comment.

It will depend on when the ship gets cleared and all the luggage is off loaded.

Your itinerary will say when the ship is to arrive- usually 6 am. Debarkation times are usually 7:30 to 10:00 but there are always exceptions no matter what ship or itinerary. You will get a paper several days before asking when you want to get off. If having your luggage taken off they will then give you luggage tags and a schedule of debarkation times. If they give you a time you have not requested go to the PSD and ask for the correct tags.

Hope this is the information you were seeking.

Debarkation begins at 7:00 AM and runs until approximately 10:00 to 10:15 AM. For independent arrangements you can request a certain time frame and will probably get it. If you don't get the time you want, you can usually change to the time you do want. You will get a questionaire in your cabin once you leave Hawaii on the way back and that's when you say what time you want to debark.

Thank you very much for your info, its greatly appreciated.

Generally speaking the ships arrive in San Pedro around 6 AM and the earliest I have ever gotten off was at 0730 as a walk off with my own luggage. The luggage assisted groups begin around 8:30 after the first walk offs. These are just what I have experienced and there can be delays due to customs..

Thank you for your reply. I appreciated it.

You can sign up for any time you want and walk off the ship at 10:00. Keep in mind that you will need to leave your cabin by 8 AM. Breakfast in the MDR closes earlier too. Don't know about the buffet. You can hang around the International Cafe with coffee and a continental breakfast. Most public spaces are very crowded.

Thank you, that's great.

It will depend on when the ship gets cleared and all the luggage is off loaded.

Your itinerary will say when the ship is to arrive- usually 6 am. Debarkation times are usually 7:30 to 10:00 but there are always exceptions no matter what ship or itinerary. You will get a paper several days before asking when you want to get off. If having your luggage taken off they will then give you luggage tags and a schedule of debarkation times. If they give you a time you have not requested go to the PSD and ask for the correct tags.

Hope this is the information you were seeking.

Thank you very much for your information. I appreciate it.

You will be very lucky I’d you are able to remain on board as late as 10:00 am.

Hughest, you asked the latest time that you would be able to leave the ship. "

I wondered what the latest time you can get off as I'm trying to organise a shuttle to the airport."

You were given an answer, that 10 am is about the latest you can do.

And you snidely called that unhelpful??? What an arse!!