12 pack of water from the Fun Shops

Shaded Lady

I want to buy another 12 pack of the 16 oz bottles of water from the Fun Shops... but because I just had our first port cancelled (Key West) I'm going to have a lot of OBC. So instead of purchasing it now, I'd rather wait til I'm onboard... can anyone confirm if the price is the same onboard as it is in advance? ($4.50/12 pack)

Otherwise I'll buy it now....

Thanks all!

What date is your cruise and where did they say about obc for key west? We are due to go in couple weeks and figured we will miss KW but figured too soon for them to let us know.

Water is same price onboard except for additional gratuity added to the order.

You order it from room service and you have to be in room to receive and sign for it. They charge you 4.50 plus gratuity and since it is room service maybe an additional tip.

You can also just log into carnival.com while on the ship and order it online like you would pre-cruise. No internet required.

I have ordered alcohol this way.

What date is your cruise and where did they say about obc for key west? We are due to go in couple weeks and figured we will miss KW but figured too soon for them to let us know.

Water is same price onboard except for additional gratuity added to the order.

They announced last night the cruises in this coming week that will be shortened or missing ports... we leave on Sunday on the Breeze so they told us that we're missing Key West. They said that any excursions would be refunded to our S&S card, which is good- normally if they cancel a port before the cruise they refund it to the original source of payment which can take up to 3 weeks...

John Head's FB page also has the same announcement:

From Carnival.com

Hurricane Irma

Itinerary Updates (Post Hurricane Irma) 9/13/2017 – 8:30 PM (EDT)

As a result of damage caused by Hurricane Irma, we have modified the following itineraries in order to provide our guests with the best possible shore experience.

Carnival Glory – September 16

Departing Miami for a 7 day cruise to Half Moon Cay, San Juan, and Grand Turk

Carnival Paradise – September 16

Departing Tampa for a 5 day cruise to Grand Cayman and Cozumel

Carnival Magic – September 16

Departing Port Canaveral for an 8 day cruise to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Kitts, and Antigua

Carnival Breeze – September 17

Departing Galveston for a 7 day cruise to Freeport and Nassau

Carnival Fascination – September 17

Departing San Juan for a 7 day cruise to Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua and St. Kitts

Carnival Victory – September 18

Departing Miami for a 4 day cruise

Pre-purchased Carnival Adventures for cancelled ports, as well as any taxes, fees and port expenses will be refunded to your onboard Sail & Sign account. An email with detailed itinerary information will be sent to all guests scheduled to sail on these cruises. We sincerely apologize for the disruption Hurricane Irma has caused and look forward to welcoming our guests on board.

At this time, all other future cruises will depart as scheduled.

Our thoughts and prayers remain with our Caribbean and Floridian friends, and those communities impacted by Hurricane Irma.

Thank you for posting that update here. We had no pre-planned excursions to be refunded. The taxes and port fees may be a few dollars per person.

Not to get too far off the thread though; if you have the time to pre-order I'd just do that. It's in the room, no calling to get through, no waiting, etc.

Thank you for posting that update here. We had no pre-planned excursions to be refunded. The taxes and port fees may be a few dollars per person.

Not to get too far off the thread though; if you have the time to pre-order I'd just do that. It's in the room, no calling to get through, no waiting, etc.

I already pre-ordered one case of 12, but DH is planning on drinking water & Crystal Light instead of pop, so I figure we might run out mid-way through. So I plan to order more onboard if I need to, the benefit being I'll be spending my OBC instead of cash today!

Enjoy your cruise- I'm afraid that Key West may be a ways away before it's open for cruiseship business... which is a bummer because I specifically picked this cruise so I could get to KW. Oh well, I'm cruising so I'm not complaining! It just gives me another excuse to cruise the Eastern Caribbean route some day.

I want to buy another 12 pack of the 16 oz bottles of water from the Fun Shops... but because I just had our first port cancelled (Key West) I'm going to have a lot of OBC. So instead of purchasing it now, I'd rather wait til I'm onboard... can anyone confirm if the price is the same onboard as it is in advance? ($4.50/12 pack)

Otherwise I'll buy it now....

Thanks all!

It's the same.