LIVE from the Majestic Princess 7-Day Rome-Barcelona 4/9/17

CanadianBurger

Thank you for doing this . Enjoying reading and love the pictures. We will be on Majectis on April 23. I am having trouble in deciding how to get to the cruise port from FCO? Any suggestion? How did you get to the cruise port?

Thank you so much for doing this. We board next Sunday in Barcelona so your Live From will make this week pass more quickly.

If you are able to, would you mind asking when the other show (Fantastic Journey) is likely to be performed please? Hoping for next week :D

Also hoping that Jonathan Ansell is still onboard next week. G4 were my late Mother's favourites. My partner and I took her to see them live three times and very good they were too.

Thank you for doing this . Enjoying reading and love the pictures. We will be on Majectis on April 23. I am having trouble in deciding how to get to the cruise port from FCO? Any suggestion? How did you get to the cruise port?

Book "Rome Cabs" online. http://www.romecabs.com. We used them from the airport to our hotel, and the hotel to the port. Excellent service.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi love the photos. Have noticed from the Patter you posted that you have the vocalist Jonathan Ansell on board, how lucky he is a fantastic vocalist from the group G4. I hope he will be on our trip from Singapore to Shanghai .

OMG I am on the trip from Dubai to Singapore _ Jonathan is my very favorite -I was a huge G4 fan from the start-please let him be onboard when we cruise- I promise not to stalk him!!!!!!:loudcry:

Thank you again for your continued updates.

My newest question comes because I typically sail AquaClass when on Celebrity. Well maybe like 80-90% of the time- sometimes we treat our selves and go in a suite. For AQ, one of the perks is access to the X equivalent to the Enclave. There, we have access to heated loungers, showers, steam rooms, saunas, etc. Is this the same thing that is in the Enclave?

Are their passes available for purchase? Or is it only available for use if you've booked an appt in the spa?

Thanks CanadianBurger ! I am enjoying your posts especially pointing out the similarities and differences. Your pictures are wonderful. I don't understand why they kept the fountains. So much wasted space. I think they thought the colors at night would look beautiful on the fountains. However, all I ever found was it was too windy and they turned them off because people were getting wet and leaving. I was worried about walking on the wet deck.

Sali

Thank you so much for the photos and updates. I had hesitated booking the cruise for the Barcelona - Rome trip in May and am now getting excited. What can you tell us about the Tea (BoBo) station? I understand my premium drink package won't cover the cost of the tea drinks. Is that so?

Thank you again for your continued updates.

My newest question comes because I typically sail AquaClass when on Celebrity. Well maybe like 80-90% of the time- sometimes we treat our selves and go in a suite. For AQ, one of the perks is access to the X equivalent to the Enclave. There, we have access to heated loungers, showers, steam rooms, saunas, etc. Is this the same thing that is in the Enclave?

Are their passes available for purchase? Or is it only available for use if you've booked an appt in the spa?

Unless something has changed since we were on the Regal in 2014, you need to purchase a pass for the entire cruise at around $20/day. The Enclave does have the heated loungers (as confirmed by CanadianBurger), showers, steam rooms, saunas, and a wonderful hydrotherapy pool. The use of the Enclave is not included with Spa appointments.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Vista Gaming Lounge. Most of the tables were felt under the covers for tile games, but there were others with some buttons and a spinning thing in the middle that none of us could figure out. We moved the CC meet & greet here as no staff came to open Allegro, where Princess had told UCLADavid we were to have it. 9584416b76f60218342c63a7802cb032.jpg

b042198740d626a06b1db7d35b614a08.jpg

d31c8114ab0daf6e6a4f91be6e50dfe9.jpg

Dinner tonight was somewhat of a disappointment. We are late seating traditional. We had requested a table of eight, but were assigned a table for two. The Maitre d' was unable to move us as he had no large tables left. The two ladies at the table for two next to us were in the same situation, so the four of us, and the couple next to them, chatted as if we were a table of six. The service was slow, orders were incorrect, and the food was merely okay. We will see how things improve throughout the week as the new crew gets used to the new ship.

The menu was standard Princess fare:e6e3d8016e8b98aab69cfba77c36e757.jpg

1428bc5f4fdbfbff61374ad412d4d2b1.jpg

e001984beec0549dade89dcab7458667.jpg

5b72849a122a0dd5526ccbde473d6477.jpg

The soufflé was the best part of the meal, but the coffee tasted like it was from early seating397f3304574e6525d6b137532df519cf.jpg