Sip n' Sail coming back June 20th

DrivesLikeMario

Yes - me too. I often find the fares with the 3-for-Free are better than the Sip n' Sail fares but that's just for my particular cruises.

The way some of you are doing it is best: check prices before a sale, then after, then add in the value of all the perks and THEN decide which was is better for your particular situation.

I never drink enough alcohol to pay for the Sip n' Sail, but I do in water bottles. That's what's so nice about Princess' drink packages - they include water bottles, soft drinks, and so much more. :)

I found a PDF flyer of the S&S offer with some sample prices for balcony & minisuite cabins with some terms & conditions.

All-Inclusive Beverage Package price is $57.45 (USD) per guest, per day. A daily limit on alcoholic beverages will apply.

Please refer to princess.com for full terms, conditions and defnitions that apply to all bookings.

Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer.

Fares quoted in U.S. dollars.

Specialty Dining offer valid: June 20 – July 5, 2017

Sip + Sail offer valid: June 20 – August 31, 2017.

Reference promotion code: N6- Offer expires: 8/31/17

USD:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/PC_SipSail_StartsSoon_e-flyer_US.pdf

CAD:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/PC_SipSail_StartsSoon_e-flyer_CA.pdf

Our popular sale is back! Whether it’s a tropical cocktail in the Caribbean, a New Grounds cappuccino in South America, a glass of wine in the Mediterranean or a beer in Alaska, drinks complement the cruise experience. With all destinations, summer 2018 - spring 2019 on sale, book your clients now!

• FREE All-Inclusive Beverage Package when booking a balcony or above‡
  • FREE Unlimited Soda & More Package for additional guests in your stateroom††
  • FREE Specialty Diningwhen booking a mini-suite or suite‡‡ through July 5 only!

Princess Cruises may modify, amend or update the Terms and Conditions of this promotion at any time with or without notice to guests. A daily limit on alcoholic beverages will apply. The Terms and Conditions as published on the Princess Cruises website on the date of sailing will apply.

‡Free All-Inclusive Beverage Package applies to guests booked in a balcony stateroom or above, valid only for guests 1 & 2 per stateroom who are 21 years or older. The All-Inclusive Beverage Package price is $57.45 (US Dollars) per guest, per day and includes beer, cocktails, spirits and glasses of wine up to $10, all non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water, coffee, tea, and espresso specialty drinks, with a pre-paid 15% gratuity included for these items. The package includes the additional benefit of a 40% discount on bottles of wine under $100 (gratuity not included on wine bottles). A daily limit on alcoholic beverages will apply. Guests 1 & 2 who are under 21 will receive the Unlimited Soda & More Package. Package type will be assigned prior to sailing based on age of guest. In the event that the guest does not want the All-Inclusive Beverage Package, alternative OBC amounts have been designated. Guests booking sailings 6-9 days can receive $150 per guest. Guests booking sailings 10-12 days can receive $200 per guest. Guests booking sailings 13 or more days can receive $250 per guest. Mixing and matching the All-Inclusive Beverage Package and OBC is not allowed on the same booking. Both guest 1 & 2 must choose the same amenity. All-Inclusive Beverage Package terms differ on all Sun, Sea and Majestic voyages and Golden Princess voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand. Package is only available on voyages 8 nights and longer. Price is $59 (AUD Australia dollars). All-Inclusive Beverage Package includes all individual beverages priced up to $10 with the exception of voyages in Aust/NZ ($14) and China ($7).

††Free Unlimited Soda & More Package is valid only for guests 3 & 4 per stateroom. The Unlimited Soda & More Package includes tumbler with straw, fountain soda by the glass, Root Beer in the can, malt and thick shakes at the ice cream bars only, hot chocolate, fruit juices and mocktails, with pre-paid 15% gratuity included for these items. In the event that a guest does not want the Unlimited Soda & More Package, no substitutions will be offered. Beverage packages are applicable to voyages and cruise fares advertised in this promotion only and are not applicable during the land portion of cruisetours. Beverage packages do not include souvenir items (other than the tumbler for the Unlimited Soda & More Package), room service, vending machine or mini-bar items. Beverage packages may be used on a single voyage only, are not redeemable for cash at any point during the cruise and expire at the end of that voyage. Offer is not transferable, is not combinable with other select offers or other onboard credits and does not follow guests who change promotions prior to cruising.

‡‡Free Specialty Dining voucher is applicable to voyages and cruise fares advertised in this promotion only, valid for guests 1 through 4 in a Mini-Suite or Suite Stateroom, and is not applicable during the land portion of cruisetours. Princess Cruises reserves the right to pre-assign Specialty Dining times and venues. Voucher may be used on a single voyage only, is not redeemable for cash and expires at the end of that voyage. Single stateroom guests will receive ONE specialty dining voucher. Guests 1, 2, 3 & 4 must dine at the same table at the same reserved seating. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other select offers or other onboard credits. Specialty Dining offer is applicable to bookings made in the first two weeks of the sale only, June 20 -July 5, 2017.

* Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories may vary. Fares are per guest, non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Offer has limited space regardless of cabin availability. Other exclusions may apply.

Low deposit of $100 USD per guest made under Sip + Sail is refundable.

Please refer to princess.com/sale for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

Specialty Dining offer valid: June 20 - July 5, 2017.

Sip + Sail offer valid: June 20 - August 31, 2017.

Reference promotion code: N6-.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Excuse my ignorance but what is the 3 for free sale?

Coffeeluvr05 described last year's version but the previous 2 years it was different & around early September we'll hopefully know about another 3 for Free offer.

Last year I think it was 1. Free upgrade on room location. 2. Free gratuities. And 3. Up to $300 on board credit per stateroom.

Just FYI and I hope I'm not duplicating any other post -

Starting June 20th through August 31st, the Sip n' Sail Promo will be running for cruises from "Summer 2018 through Spring, 2019". I don't have anything more specific than that at this moment. If you book a mini-suite or full suite, you also get one free specialty dinner. :)

so what exactly is covered under a Sip & Sail promo for suites? pre-paid gratuities? and some SPA things and one free dinner? no OBC?

Astro Flyer...thanks for the info. Links are not working for me though??

I'll see if I can figure out another way to post the flyers.

The information I posted had the details & the flyer had only a couple of sample prices.

There is a sale right now for free gratuities and free ABIP plus a specialty dining certificate. The thread is on this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

sorry but when you said there is a sale right now do you mean the Red White and Blue Sale? I was not aware it covered gratuities?

so what exactly is covered under a Sip & Sail promo for suites? pre-paid gratuities? and some SPA things and one free dinner? no OBC?

The sale on right now I mention above has free specialty dining all cruise for suites, free ABIP and free gratuities. I read about it on this board and we booked it for May 2018.

The sale on right now I mention above has free specialty dining all cruise for suites, free ABIP and free gratuities. I read about it on this board and we booked it for May 2018.

oh, that sale!

Astro Flyer...thanks for the info. Links are not working for me though??

Couldn't figure out how to post the flyer but here's a summary of the few cruises listed. These examples will give some idea of prices for those considering the S&S which isn't good for me.

• 7 day - $402 AIBP value
  • 12 day - $689
  • 14 day - $804

Alaska (7 days): Coral Princess; 5/9/18; balcony - $1649; minisuite - $1899

Caribbean (7 days): Caribbean Princess; 5/19/18; balcony- $1399; minisuite - $1699

Mexico & CA Coastal (7 days): Star Princess; 11/24/18; balcony- $999; minisuite - $1249

British Isles (12 days): Royal Princess; 5/1/18; balcony - $2949; minisuite - $3499

Grand Asia (14 days): Majestic Princess; 2/25/18; balcony - $2599; minisuite - $2999

Try a different browser. I was able to open it in Google Chrome. It just took about a minute to open.

I was slowly composing my reply describing the flyer when you posted & thankfully you found an easy way to view it. ;)

I could open the link using Safari.

Not to be a dummy, but...if one doesn't drink and is granted OBC for the AIBP, then is it approximately $402 pp OBC for a 7 day cruise with the Sip N Sail?

alternative OBC amounts have been designated. Guests booking sailings 6-9 days can receive $150 per guest. Guests booking sailings 10-12 days can receive $200 per guest. Guests booking sailings 13 or more days can receive $250 per guest. Mixing and matching the All-Inclusive Beverage Package and OBC is not allowed on the same booking. Both guest 1 & 2 must choose the same amenity.

From the fine print looks like only $150 OBC

That sale doesn't seem to offer the free $1000 OBC ($500 pp) that Princess is giving me for our 49 day cruise. I'm mighty temped though as it does offer free beverage packages.

I noticed that this year they mentioned (more than once) a limit on daily alcoholic beverages will apply. That's new to us (not an issue, just new).:confused:

I am wondering about that as well. If there is a limit then it really needs to be spelled out. Specifics are important.

Edit: Those brochures definitely don't show the cruise I am interested in moving to a Sip and Sail. Are those examples or are they the only cruises included?

Edited by Thrak

I noticed that this year they mentioned (more than once) a limit on daily alcoholic beverages will apply. That's new to us (not an issue, just new).:confused:

Is this for real? When did this begin? I booked a while ago and no daily limits were indicated. If true, I would hope it would not include those booked prior to new rule. Anyone know?

Also noticed that.

Guess someone will need to call Princess and find out what that limit is.