Sabor Taqueria & Tequila Bar

TEGL

How good is this? We saw it when we sailed on the Oasis but never ate there. We saw the current sale for Sabor for $19/pp, and wondering if it worth it? Hubby and I love mexican so were contemplating getting in on the sale before it ends, for our sailing on the Liberty in early November, but not sure if its worth it.

Quite honestly, I don't think it is worth the $19pp charge. We ate at Sabor on our November cruise on Harmony 3 times and loved it, but that was back when it was ala carte. To be honest, for both of us we ate there for about $15 total, so paying $19 per person is not worth it for us. I realize that it is all you can eat, but you get all you want of salsa and chips anyway!

We went to Sabor for lunch on Allure last month and it was not cheaper, it was $19 pp. We had horrific service and really should have walked out. Food was okay but it was not worth the $68 our food and drinks totalled.

We enjoyed Sabor on Oasis last year so it could depend on the ship.

We enjoyed Sabor so much on our Oasis cruise last January that we went back a second time. The sangria was excellent!:D And we both really liked the guacamole. Our waiter was excellent, we had the best service!

Sherri:)