Just for fun, what is the single worst thing you have seen a cruiser doing? :p

When I was a kid I was a lifeguard at a large swim club. We had to clean the bathrooms and the woman's bathroom was WAY dirtier then the men's! Your bathroom story does not shock me at all.

Wish there was a like button.

I did building maintenance when in High school and college and the women's restrooms were always the worst.:eek:

Wish there was a like button.

I did building maintenance when in High school and college and the women's restrooms were always the worst.:eek:

Oh how well I know, I was a uniformed Deputy for ten years in this county and ever so often we'd all have a 'shake down' (security shake down) of the prisoners cell's (w/ them removed to another holding cell) and while I can't speak for every deputy, I used to dread the women's cell !:eek: At least in the men's cells we didn't find 2-3 magazines rolled up into a tube, taped together for.. Well, let's NOT go there. :( Of course a few women thought it was funny (our discomfort) I didn't quite see the humor. :(

Mac

I witnessed a woman push an elderly lady to the ground. Why? So she could be the first one on a tour bus. And, of course, she sat in the seats reserved for the handicapped. So it doesn't surprise me at all that the man hit the woman for moving too slow.

I witnessed a woman push an elderly lady to the ground. Why? So she could be the first one on a tour bus. And, of course, she sat in the seats reserved for the handicapped. So it doesn't surprise me at all that the man hit the woman for moving too slow.

I'm pretty sure I would have pushed her down. How rude!

On a bus tour/excursion in Barcelona there were a group of people (maybe 1/4 of the bus or more) who decided to have a sing-along in their own language while the rest of the bus was trying to listen to the tour guide. Completely clueless and totally rude to the tour guide and the rest of the passengers. They were reprimanded by the guide, because she was finding it difficult enough to speak English as it was (though she did a wonderful job).

Oh, and of course, they were in the front of the bus.

Oh I just remembered ( although some people will find nothing wrong with it) there was the woman in the solarium who got out of the pool and proceeded to remove her swim suit and dry every inch of herself bending over and redressing. She was probably mid 6o's. Ok yes it is just a human body and yes I'm just a prudish American but I feel there is a time and a place to be naked. Since it was not a place you know you're going to see that most of us were very embarrassed!!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

In similar sense, I am conflicted about this one. Last cruise there was a girl, maybe 8-10 years old, who was always wearing a VERY thin white bikini that was too small. White, as you know, becomes see-through when wet.....

Now I have no problem with the human body at all, I am not offended by nudism or naked pretty/ugly/old/young/male/female people... but the girl was basically walking the decks naked. If she were older or in a different environment (nudist beach or European beach) then I wouldn't have an issue with it, but she definitely was abnormal in this environment.

On the Paradise in 2011 I was in the poolside buffet line about to get some fries when a youngish (8-10) boy breaks in line between me and my wife and starts refilling his used plate with his hands!

I went into "officer" mode and loudly said "Whoa, whoa, whoa!! What are you doing?! Ain't you got better sense than to get food with your hands?! Where's your mama and daddy?!" Well about that time mama comes rushing up and starts cussing ME out for getting onto HER BABY!

Long story short, the assistant maitre 'd came over and asked what was going on. The lady complained (cussing profusely) that I had reprimanded her son. He asked me if that was true and I said it was, but only because he had been digging in the fries with his hands. Several others nearby confirmed this. He turned to the boy and mother and said "No hands in food! Very unsanitary!" Then he told the buffet workers to dispose of the fries and get more out quickly!

Ok, this isn't disgusting like most of these posts. Just embarrassing. AND it was ME who did it. 2012, NCL Alaska cruise and cold 60 degree rainy weather. That means EVERYONE was INSIDE the ship. One bar had a martini tasting. DH and I went and there was a table with acrylic lifts with made drinks in glasses and bottles of booze. They proudly announced that the drinks they were serving were NOT full 5oz martinis. They were 3oz. NOT a big difference. They were coming fast and furious. I had had 3 of the 5 when a martini shaker competition started. I joined and DH was filming and soon I had the idea to toss & flip the martini shaker .... you remember the movie Cocktails with Tom Cruise? Yeah, like that. Well up it went, over my head, behind me and wiped out half of the drink glasses and bottles behind me on the table. I RAN to my table. DH was LHAO. After all was done, a woman with a uniform on came over to me and I apologized profusely and asked if she wanted me to pay for the breakage. She laughed and said no, and gave me ...... a coupon for a FREE martini? I asked her if she really thought I needed ANOTHER martini! LOL ...

At a welcome reception where mixed nuts were served in small glasses. A man next to us tipped some nuts into his hand, picked out the ones he liked and ate them and put the ones he didn't like back into the glass. Have never had nuts again on board a cruise ship.

At a welcome reception where mixed nuts were served in small glasses. A man next to us tipped some nuts into his hand, picked out the ones he liked and ate them and put the ones he didn't like back into the glass. Have never had nuts again on board a cruise ship.

Oh, yuck! This is why I never eat nuts or other unwrapped food unless I have witnessed the bartender fill the container.

A man pushing the elevator button with the tip of his cane. Seeing that confirmed why I use a knuckle instead of a finger tip to press those buttons.

They really need a like button on this forum. :D:D:D

No, why would it? The sing-song voice thing is a stereotype of young Asian girls, as demonstrated here:

https://www.youtube .com/watch?v=cL9Ltp6vdg4 (take out the space between tube and .com)

Taking exception to a young Asian girl sounding like the stereotype of a young Asian girl while enjoying a young third world man performing a stereotypical menial task for you sure sounds like token political correctness.

Taking exception to a young Asian girl sounding like the stereotype of a young Asian girl while enjoying a young third world man performing a stereotypical menial task for you sure sounds like token political correctness.

That sort of sing-song is stereotypical to a certain small segment.. young, Asian girls. No one else. Picking young Asian girls to do that on NCL when they have a plethora of ethnicities and plenty of guys is akin to serving friend chicken, collard greens, and watermelon at a NAACP meeting... there is nothing wrong with it, but it certainly has racial overtones.

People of all ethnicities are janitors and room cleaners..... the fact that you believe that only people of the third world are such sounds like you have some sort of inner racial bias yourself that you need to work on.