Is it possible to sail up Ship Creek in Woop Woop?

If they can sail a submarine to Holbrook, then there must be a way of sailing a cruise ship to Ship Creek.

Has anyone had Aami as their CD? She doesn’t seem to say much from what I have seen.

Good point! I also always wondered how they sailed those midget submarines to the War Memorial in Canberra. One of them has a gaping hole in the hull. Brilliant Japanese engineering.

Even though doesn't say much, I noticed Aami always has one of those headset microphones on. As I understand it, all she has to do is show up and then you're lucky you're with her!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If they can sail a submarine to Holbrook, then there must be a way of sailing a cruise ship to Ship Creek.

Has anyone had Aami as their CD? She doesn’t seem to say much from what I have seen.

But submarines don’t need a creek.

They go under water

Has anyone else recently been up Ship Creek in Woop Woop?

Looks like an interesting place to visit as I have seen ads on the TV for a family whose car and caravan is broken down up Ship Creek in Woop Woop. The family in the ad, called Ammi as I recall - good old Aussie name for sure, seemed quite taken by the area.

Not particularly fond on travelling in a caravan but if there were any cruises going there I would be most interested - can or do cruise ships go up Ship Creek?

Any advice from someone that has been there or knows of cruise lines visiting the area would be appreciated!

LOL, sorry cannot help you there.:D

If anyone ever goes to Isle of Skye or has plans to. There is a B&B called Canowindra!

http://www.canowindraskye.co.uk/

There you go Sparky74!!

I went to the Isle of Skye once, It rained so heavy on our 5 hour tour around the island, I have no idea what it looks like. I would like to go back and actually see it next time.

Good point! I also always wondered how they sailed those midget submarines to the War Memorial in Canberra. One of them has a gaping hole in the hull. Brilliant Japanese engineering.

Even though doesn't say much, I noticed Aami always has one of those headset microphones on. As I understand it, all she has to do is show up and then you're lucky you're with her!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The problem with Aami, is you need some bad luck first before you can get lucky.:confused:

I think NRMA, possibly some of the other RACs, hived off the insurance businesses. Now operate under their banners, but separate ownership.

For interest, my father joined RAC (WA) as a road patrol mechanic. Used to work from a motorcycle. He retired having worked his way up to management in the car insurance side.

Despite my research, I cannot find Woop Woop on any cruise itinerary. Although I suspect it might be a small unchartered island around the international dateline. When you visit, they erase your memory and steal a day from you!

Now - back to trying to trying to find places beyond the black stump! I think that's out the back of Bourke somwhere! [emoji16]

Cheers

Just to add a bit of confusion to the reference to Wangi Wangi a few posts back. What about Wangi Falls in the Northern Territory - its actually pronounced won (as in on) - guy falls.

I tought I'd add to the confusion, here in lovely little Tassie we have Paradise and No Where Else, a local brewer sells under, "the last beer before paradise".

Paradise is a lovely town.