MSC Cruises Review - MSC Divina in the Caribbean from Feb 15-25, 2018

JustinPlusLauren

Hello everyone! I've written a very detailed cruise report and review of my first sailing with MSC Cruises! I sailed aboard the MSC Divina in the Caribbean (roundtrip Miami to St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Martinique, Barbados, and Gaudeloupe). This was part of the Holistic Holiday at Sea program (the vegan cruise).

Read all about what I ate, my overall experiences, what we did in each port, and what I think could be improved upon. There are tons of pics here and the entire review is about 4000 words, so grab a coffee and enjoy my review!

You can find it here:

https://justinpluslauren.com/vegan-cruise-caribbean/

Thanks for checking it out and please let me know if you have any questions about sailing on MSC Divina, the ports themselves, or what it's like to take a vegan / holistic cruise!

Thanks for the review. Our daughter is vegan and I found the food info interesting.

You're welcome! I think your daughter would really enjoy the cruise! It was great to be on a cruise where I didn't have to worry about it not being vegan, made it a lot easier. I feel like a lot of people on the sailing weren't necessarily vegan, but sailing with a vegan loved one and open to trying new things, which was really nice! A great learning experience for so many, too!

NEW POST! First port of the cruise - St. Thomas!

As someone who has visited St. Thomas on numerous occasions, we ended up deciding not to book a tour this time and wandered around Charlotte Amalie from Havensight (aboard the MSC Divina). It was interesting to see St. Thomas after the hurricanes ripped through (we visited in February) as we were able to see some damage and closures. However, great to see the island starting to bounce back and welcome tourists to the port.

Here's my full review with a ton of photos:

https://justinpluslauren.com/st-thomas-cruise-port/

Thanks for taking a look and let me know if you have any questions! :)

Hey Lauren! Another great review. Cockleshell Beach looks gorgeous!

THANK YOU! It was one of my favourite beaches...ever! You can see why from the photos. Perfect day!

For anyone else who wants to check it out - my latest blog post!

I booked an excursion through the ship, but you can just as easily take a taxi there. Highly recommend Cockleshell Beach - it's one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. It was quiet, we had loungers, and gorgeous views. There's a nearby beach bar and restaurant, too.

Here's my full review: https://justinpluslauren.com/cockleshell-beach-in-st-kitts/

Let me know if you have any questions!

Our last port was in Guadeloupe. There was an excursion on our cruise for a resort day pass. It ended up being at the Club Med La Caravelle and it certainly didn't disappoint. What a gorgeous resort!

I wrote a full review on it, you can check it out here:

https://justinpluslauren.com/club-med-guadeloupe/

Let me know if you have any questions! :)