SHARE Celebrating 2 years and is currently $ 29

WALKER1313

A temporary price reduction. Is this the beginning of the end?

I doubt it. $39 was a shocker and perhaps too ambitious.

$29 puts it in line with the new pricing for the other specialty restaurants and perhaps it will drive traffic to SHARE.

[i'm holding my breath because I know all too soon the anti-SHARE protesters will arrive to this thread with their postulations and theories, the anti-SHARE crowd that will never open their minds to even give it a try.]

I doubt it. $39 was a shocker and perhaps too ambitious.

$29 puts it in line with the new pricing for the other specialty restaurants and perhaps it will drive traffic to SHARE.

[i'm holding my breath because I know all too soon the anti-SHARE protesters will arrive to this thread with their postulations and theories, the anti-SHARE crowd that will never open their minds to even give it a try.]

Actually, now that they've lowered the price and changed the menu, I would give it a try.

A temporary price reduction. Is this the beginning of the end?

I guess they were hoping that a Celebrity Chef would command a high price. It may have worked if they didn't offer some Curtis Stone entrées on the MDR menu, which from what I have read here weren't received well.

Yes the price kept me away - I might now give it a try when I am on the Sun in February at that price!

Just be aware that the menu on Sun is quite different to that on Ruby and Emerald, unless both menus have changed. Also Sun allowed the option of a-la-carte choices. We went twice and averaged around $50 for the two of us each time.

Personally I wasn't impressed with the menu on Sun. We gave it a fair trial but felt it wasn't as good as it should have been. Very heavy food.

We thought the food at Share was very good on our Ruby cruise and the service excellent. A nice break from the MDR where service has been lacking on our last couple of cruises. Looking forward to going to Share again on our upcoming cruises along with Crown Grill and Salty Dog, which we also enjoy!

Just checked my planner for upcoming Ruby 12/16. Share is shown as $39pp.

Is the rate of $29 only available once onboard?

I’ve heard some posters say they have a sailing with the lower rate for SHARE. One person said they are doing B2B and the cheaper price is only available one leg of their cruise.

I would do it at either price! We love SHARE.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just be aware that the menu on Sun is quite different to that on Ruby and Emerald, unless both menus have changed. Also Sun allowed the option of a-la-carte choices. We went twice and averaged around $50 for the two of us each time.

Personally I wasn't impressed with the menu on Sun. We gave it a fair trial but felt it wasn't as good as it should have been. Very heavy food.

agree, menu on the sun is not very appealing.

This isn't available on our next cruise on the Emerald either - it's a temporary "anniversary" price and is only available on a limited number of cruises. We will dine there on our cruise even if the price is $39 per person.

Although the menu didn't initially appeal to us, we tried it last month. We were in a full suite and were allowed to eat at a specialty restaurant for free our first night so we figured why not. Boy were we happy we chose Share. Hands down it was the best meal that we have ever eaten on a Princess ship. The service and food were exceptional. It was a lovely experience and we are looking forward to our next visit.