Originally posted by MaximusCruiser
Actually... I have. So do you, Nance!

Let's go on the cruise together!! Just say the word! Hahaha...

It's already night time here so I am allowed to dream.
Sign me up for that one too

Sorry I haven't been on here much... too busy... and it's only going to get worse for the second half of the year... hope everyone is well
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Travel Blog: https://tothefullerist.wordpress.com/

Next Up:
Carnival Breeze (11/17) - Mexico, Belize, Honduras
RCCL Adventure of the Seas (02/18) - St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados

Past Cruises:
RCCL Anthem of the Seas (10/17) - Cape Canaveral, CocoCay, Nassau * NCL Breakaway (05/17) - Bermuda * Carnival Vista (09/16) - Greece, Malta, Italy, Spain, France * RCCL Oasis of the Seas (04/16) - Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico * Carnival Breeze (09/15) - Aruba, Curacao, Dominican Republic, and Turks and Caicos * RCCL Jewel of the Seas (02/15) - St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Dominica, Barbados, and St. Kitts * Carnival Sunshine (01/14) - Key West and the Bahamas * Carnival Legend (07/13) - England, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Russia, Estonia, and the Netherlands * Carnival Destiny (01/13) - Bahamas and Turks and Caicos * Carnival Breeze (06/12) - Italy, Greece, Turkey, Spain, Monaco, and Croatia * Carnival Magic (01/12) - Mexico, Jamaica, and the Cayman Islands * Caribbean Princess (04/11) - St. Thomas, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire, and Aruba * Carnival Freedom (01/11) - Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, and the Bahamas * Carnival Miracle (03/10) - St. Kitts, St. Maarten, and St. Lucia * Carnival Dream (10/09) Italy, Croatia, and Spain * Carnival Freedom (05/09) - Panama, Costa Rica, and Belize * Carnival Legend (01/09) - Mexico, Belize, Honduras, and Cayman Islands