Originally posted by Cruisertommyboy
Hey Gang
Wanted to drop in and say hello, hope you havent forgotten about me. Well retirement didnt last too long. My old employer called....you can figure. Wanted to know if I was interested in coming back for a little or as much as I want to work. So I am working 2 days a week. Kinda tired of sitting on my butt.
Been on the board for our Dec 16th on the Breeze. What a snooze fest. Not that anything can compare to this group, but I was hoping for a little more. 105 days out and we are on page 5. We use to do that much in one morning
Miss you guys
Tom

Hey Tom...nice to hear from you. Glad that you are back to doing the thing you love. But take it easy ya... find more hobbies and more cruises!! South America anyone??

As for me... well... after kissing a few "frogs", I finally found a gal that I am now seeing on a regularly basis. She is divorced and a mother of 2 (16 & 12). Never thought I would be receptive to that, but here I am.

At least I am smiling a lot more these days... and definitely happy about that.

Gwyn... wanted to talk to you about your own experience... but guess our schedule just did not sync up. Well... I will see where this goes.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Joe

MSC Cruises - May 2018 - Northern Europe
Carnival Vista - September 2016 - Mediterranean
Celebrity Infinity - Feb/Mar 2015 - South America/Antarctica
Carnival Legend - Sep/Oct 2013 - Transatlantic

Carnival Breeze - June 2012 - Mediterranean
Coral Princess - May 2011 - Alaska