7-13-17 Thursday Weigh-In.. Least It's Not A Friday!

Belle

Friends gather around time to tell

If this week you did well

Last week some of are friends were missing

Were you having fun with family and kissing

Have fun and kiss all you want not on Thursday

That day is for you to be with us what can we say

So get your feet on the scale as soon as you can

Be you either a lady or a man

(remember I never said I was a poet):D

I hope you guys don't mind me posting again. It's been a long time!

Belle- I missed your poems!

I'm down 2 pounds this week. 6 pounds total so far. My goal is to be down 30 pounds before our cruise in November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

Hi Belle.

I stayed the same, broken record for a few weeks. Need to lose a few.

Hubby surprised me with a cruise for my birthday in September, a cruise to Alaska. Very sweet of him. At least we will be cooler for a week. Our forecast where we moved is hot and hotter.

Missy and Rob, good losses.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Diana

Hi all!

Belle ~ you might not be a poet but you're a wise & encouraging person.

DIana ~ wow, what a nice birthday gift. Alaska will be so refreshing after the heat!

I don't know how it happened but scale says I'm down 1.2 lbs, so a little less than my precruise weight.

Of course not where I want to be but slow & steady wins the race, right?;)

Have a great week.

~ Jo ~ :)

Good afternoon everyone. I'm up 2 this week. But considering we had a short "mini vacation" this week that involved late night pizza and a couple good meals out, I'm not terribly surprised. Back to the routine now, so I'm hoping next week will be a little more encouraging. Good job everyone reporting so far today! Best of luck to all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello Everyone!

Missy your welcome anytime. Your a smart

woman you missed my poems.:) Good job on

weight loss. Keep it up!

Rob Good evening (time I'm posting) Happy that

your down to the weight before your cruise. Nice job! Now more loss's to come.

Diana wonderful husband! A cruise to Alaska.

The state is so beautiful. Now two cruises to

look forward too.

Jo Thank you, your to kind. Nice loss. Your less than when you went on your cruise. Good job1

Yes not gaining and losing nom matter how slow

is a win.

Mike you had a win today. You came in even with

a gain so that will make you try harder next week

and have a loss. WE all have to have mini and full vacations sometimes.. It's life.

bmetz.. Not having a gain is good but if having a cruise coming up and you want to be less then yes.. "take up a notch" You can do it!

Cruise42 you didn't have a gain in two weeks.

That's good. Know you lost before, sorry I can't remember if at goal or you want to lose more.

There were two of you with Cruise in your names.

I too stayed the same, not at goal, want to lose more. You would think the stress of last few years would be less but not. Least not gaining.

shootr We're missing you. Did the heat get you?

MISSING all the people that use to come in.:loudcry:

COME BACK!

Marine Great job, you lost more than you gain.

your ahead of the game. Hope you get pass the goal you set before you cruise.

Easyboy Good that your maintaining.. No Gains!

Keep at it.

Everyone enjoy your weekend and hope you

all have nice weather and not storms.

How's everyone doing?

Doesn't anyone talk during the weekend?

Hot here so haven't ate much which is nice but that good old but...ate ice cream.. tasted good and cold!

Will be hotter today!

Let's hear from you all and see how you all are doing. Eating right? Exercising? Having a hard

time eating during summer? Easier to do exercise or harder?

Hi Belle and everyone else. I've wondered why we mostly just post our updates on Thursday and then go about our business the rest of the week.

I'm doing well and already back down what I had gained during my little mini vacation last week. It was only one night away but so much fun and worth the splurge.

This week will be my first normal work week in about three weeks. So I'm counting on getting back to my routine.

92076bfad06ecd090e29cb0d1af14917.jpg

Beautiful day outside here in WV, but haven't gotten much interest from the fam in walking outside, so I'll just be hitting the treadmill here in a little bit for my daily 2.5mi or so.

Take care guys and have a wonderful week. I look forward hearing some updates.

Mike

Bridgeport, WV

Mike wonderful picture. Taken from your house?

Beautiful.

Glad your down and doing the treadmill.

Yes wish more people would come in everyday and talk on how their doing. Could help them and could help all of us. We need tips and motivation to keep

going. Really need to come in if having problems

with eating to much. Just writing it down helps us and others to stop and start eating right.

Enjoy the rest of the Sunday, sorry you have to

work a full week after three short ones.

Life's Not Fair!:p

Hey Belle and everyone. Didn't get to the gym but got lots of time playing in the pool with my granddaughter. Went to Manhattan last night with my wife for a concert and we stopped at a Vietnamese restaurant for some really good noodle bowls. I figure with all the veggies and hot sauce and garlic It can't be bad... Really hot and humid here in CT and expecting more of the same for the next few days.. As always will be drinking lots of water and watching my carbs...Take care all Rob

Belle: Yes, photo was from front porch. Treadmill time is harder some days than others, but it's my daily Netflix time and I've seen a lot of great stuff over the last few years while putting in the miles.

Rob: So envious of your quick trips to Manhattan! I imagine that's your normal cruise departure port as well? Takes us between 6-7hrs when we drive there for cruises. But it's our favorite port. I agree on the water, I put away gallons most days. As far as I know you can't get too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

mdaviswv, we have never actually sailed from Manhattan.. We have sailed from Bayonne NJ onboard Explorer of the Seas, and Miami and Tampa and several times San Juan.. We have a cruise scheduled fro NYC but not until Nov2018 for my DM's 85th bday..We do prefer to fly from Ny and JFK...

renjrusa, that is interesting. We flew to FL, CA, and San Juan early on. Then it seems after our son came around we quit flying. So we favor Manhattan, Cape Liberty or Baltimore. Son is excited to fly sometime though, so we may have to splurge and get back to it. :)

Hi Everyone,

Read everyone's updates.

Myself, been going to the gym most days. Have I told you guys about the behind kicker treadmills at the gym? You can set them on something akin to walking straight uphill, like a mountain and go as fast as you want. Really burns the calories.

Problem is not eating the calories back on :D.

It's always a 100 degrees where we moved so I'm not walking much like at our old house. But, I get a little walk in here and there. Figure it's better than nothing.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Diana

Hi Everyone,

Have I told you guys about the behind kicker treadmills at the gym? You can set them on something akin to walking straight uphill, like a mountain and go as fast as you want. Really burns the calories.

Diana

I usually set the treadmill to random level 14 with a starting speed of 4.2 then I do 2 minute intervals every 4 minutes between 6.5 and 8.5 for 20 to 30 minutes depending on if I am going to do the elliptical that day as well. Typically I burn between 450 and 700 calories each time.