Free photo kiosks

rigs32

Does anyone know the website to look through the photos taken at the free kiosks on board? I remember scrolling through after my last cruise to find mine, but no amount of googling is helping me find the site now.

Side note - a lot of the charter cruises have theme nights, so there were tons of costume photos from the Pearl mixed in with the regular cruises on other ships. Check it out during charter season if you want a laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

nclphotos.com

that the photos the ship photographers take during your cruise

i think the OP is talking about those selfie mode kiosk that are scatter around the ship. from what i seen, you have to sign into a social media account like facebook or twitter to upload the picture to . and when you are home, you have to look at the upload photos on facebook to find it.

that the photos the ship photographers take during your cruise

i think the OP is talking about those selfie mode kiosk that are scatter around the ship. from what i seen, you have to sign into a social media account like facebook or twitter to upload the picture to . and when you are home, you have to look at the upload photos on facebook to find it.

I was able to email pictures from the Sky to myself & others.

I'm definitely intrigued.

I thought the OP was asking for the website to request photos taken on a previous cruise. Obviously, I was wrong.

Please enlighten me. What are these kiosks they're referring to? Are they on all ships?

I'm definitely intrigued.

I thought the OP was asking for the website to request photos taken on a previous cruise. Obviously, I was wrong.

Please enlighten me. What are these kiosks they're referring to? Are they on all ships?

Sounds like they're on all ships. On the Sky it was in in the Atrium area near the Mojito bar I believe. It's a little kiosk (I thought it was an ATM) that takes pictures & sends them for free - apparently to advertise NCL to your friends. You can choose border & it basically takes a selfie.

I had trouble getting photos to upload to my social media, but I did find them all on the isnap site after. It took awhile to scroll, but I did get them all.

Thanks for the link!

On the Pearl there was one on deck 7 between the atrium and the Asian restaurant and another on deck six near the stairs leading down from the Asian restaurant to the bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sounds like they're on all ships. On the Sky it was in in the Atrium area near the Mojito bar I believe. It's a little kiosk (I thought it was an ATM) that takes pictures & sends them for free - apparently to advertise NCL to your friends. You can choose border & it basically takes a selfie.

Thanks for the info! I'll look for it on our next cruise............

Does anyone else finding it slightly disconcerting that your photos are uploaded to a website where any stranger can scroll through them? I'm checking out iSnap online right now and viewing pictures of little kids and families from all over the world.

I'll stay away from the kiosks. I can take a selfie on my phone and send it privately to my own Facebook page and friends.

Does anyone else finding it slightly disconcerting that your photos are uploaded to a website where any stranger can scroll through them? I'm checking out iSnap online right now and viewing pictures of little kids and families from all over the world.

I'll stay away from the kiosks. I can take a selfie on my phone and send it privately to my own Facebook page and friends.

A very good point. Free isn't always free. :)