What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

bklynfinest77

Thanks, hope you know something I don't know LOL. I just upped the bid a wee bit on the H5 class. See 2 cabins disappeared off the list.

I thought you might get "the itch" to bump it up a touch. The benefits of the Haven experience REALLY make a difference in your cruise!

Tom

We got accepted from balcony to haven spa suite 60 days before sailing bid min per person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Wow, you are so lucky! We so wanted the haven spa suite on our cruise in November. It was our first time with NCL and I wanted the haven so bad I bid more than I originally wanted. We bid 1300 pp for Aft suite and won and then paid 200 pp for the spa. We loved the Haven and the SPA. You will have such a good time. The only problem is I can't sail NCL without the Haven in future. I can't even take the chance of a bid, I want to buy it or not sail.

What sailing & ship are you on and what did you bid? Hope you have a great time!

If you are in the family oceanview that sleeps 5 there is no upgrade two categories up to offer you. The next higher category that can sleep 5 is the 2 bedroom haven suite assuming you are on the Breakaway or newer. If not which ship and which category are you currently booked in?

Yep Breakaway, family oceanview. I didn't realize there wasn't any balcony rooms for 5. Oh well, still better than school/work😀

1st timer. Upgraded to H9 spa suite for $700 each ($1400). Overall, feel I paid close to sticker. Wonder if I could have got in cheaper? Bid 4 months before departure. 3 weeks before, NCL listed all spas suites as "sold out". Wonder if that's just hype? Got my email bid accept 2 days before departure. Loved the Haven and am now spoiled.

We are sailing in 28 days and the waiting to hear is killing me! I bid on four different cabins in Haven, anywhere from $540 (Forward Facing Penthouse) to $810 ( for the Courtyard Penthouse). January 28 on Getaway. Anyone hear yet?

looking for insight on something. DH and I are platinum, we cruise about 2x per year, in all cabin categories up to Spa Mini. Have never sailed Suite or Haven. When I got my upgrade offer, it was for a Balcony OR Mini suite only. No option to bid on Haven. So I did bid on each of those categories, didn't hear yet. Still 75 days out. But I'm wondering how it is determined what upgrades you can bid on..anyone know? I think there are still Haven rooms available, just not offered to us to bid on....

looking for insight on something. DH and I are platinum, we cruise about 2x per year, in all cabin categories up to Spa Mini. Have never sailed Suite or Haven. When I got my upgrade offer, it was for a Balcony OR Mini suite only. No option to bid on Haven. So I did bid on each of those categories, didn't hear yet. Still 75 days out. But I'm wondering how it is determined what upgrades you can bid on..anyone know? I think there are still Haven rooms available, just not offered to us to bid on....

I am wondering the opposite. I see Haven opportunites to bid on, yet there doesn't appear to be any rooms open, so not sure how they are offering it.

Are you currently in an outside?? You will only be able to bid up to 2 categories above what you booked.

Are you currently in an outside?? You will only be able to bid up to 2 categories above what you booked.

THERE YA GO! THANK YOU! I didn't realize that but it makes total sense. We have been in Balcony and Spa Mini and gotten higher options, didn't put 2 and 2 together on that ! Really do appreciate it, mystery solved!

We are sailing in 28 days and the waiting to hear is killing me! I bid on four different cabins in Haven, anywhere from $540 (Forward Facing Penthouse) to $810 ( for the Courtyard Penthouse). January 28 on Getaway. Anyone hear yet?

Sailing on January 28th also. We made multiple bids and have not heard anything. We are anxious to find out and have been told we may not find out until the week of the trip. - Good luck and hopefully we will see you in the Haven!

We just received the email today for our feb. Sailing. We are in a BA and bid on the penthouse..

I know it’s a vacation week and we probably won’t get it.. But, it would be awesome if we did..

we had to cancel last year because my husband found out he had cancer.. he’s cancer free now and to be in the haven would just make it even better!!!

Has anyone bid on and been either approved or denied for the 02/11/18 Pearl sailing out of New Orleans?

Good luck to those who have bids and are waiting to hear.

Happy New Year!

Was on NOLA Pearl sailing Oct 21 and Dec 14. Bid but no upgrade. Sailings have been FULL. Unless going from BA to suite, if still available ? Don't expect an upgrade.

Out of both sailings. I have not come across anyone that won a bid.

Sailing Gem 1/13 10 day Caribbean, originally booked guaranteed balcony

Bid on most havens and penthouses (no mini suites).

All bids in poor range except for H3 & H2, very low fair bids

Today 11 days prior to sailing Bid for SE forward penthouse accepted $850pp

Even with paying that we are still over $1000 below what it would have cost to book originally

Sent from my iPad using Forums