Oriana Cabin Question

Please could I ask the group. I had an outside booked on Oriana for X803 to the Canaries. I have upgraded us to a deluxe outside (C167). For us a 12 nights cruise is a long cruise and I felt we would like more room.

The information on P and O website suggested the deluxe outsides are 150 square feet. Please could anybody confirm if that is correct? It seems a bit small for a deluxe outside.

Thank you, Stephen.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were in C156 recently. It’s about 220 sq ft. There is a shower above a bath. We had a sofa bed in a curtained off area between the double bed & the window. Very nice cabin. There is a Youtube video of a similar cabin.

Hope this helps.

Oriana Cabin C167 is a standard sized outside. To have a large outside cabin with a small separate sitting area you need to book a FA or FB grade. You will see the difference in size on an Oriana deck plan. C167 is next to the first of the larger deluxe outsides.

Oriana Cabin C167 is a standard sized outside. To have a large outside cabin with a small separate sitting area you need to book a FA or FB grade. You will see the difference in size on an Oriana deck plan. C167 is next to the first of the larger deluxe outsides.

Sorry, I must apologise. We have booked 169. Based on what you say this should be larger than standard which is what I hoped. Thank you.

Best wishes, Stephen.

We were in C156 recently. It’s about 220 sq ft. There is a shower above a bath. We had a sofa bed in a curtained off area between the double bed & the window. Very nice cabin. There is a Youtube video of a similar cabin.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the information and link to your video. If our cabin is the same size and layout we should be very comfortable. 220 square foot is bigger than most cabins we have had in the past.

Best wishes, Stephen.

Stephen, you might want to reconsider your long in name. If you use your whole email address as a log in, you will get so much spam.

Thank you for your advice and I am sure you are right. I have not used or owned that email address for 12 years. I feel quite safe using it for my forum name.

I was offered money several times for the domain. Enough for a short cruise for two. Stupidly I did not feel like selling at the time but just let the registration lapse in the end.

Best wishes, Stephen.