Bon Voyage Sun Princess - 75 day Pacific Circle 2016 Cruise!!

OMG,haha please dont hang round the laundrys,what elites consider rage,is just blue carders getting together and discussing the days events.

We call those areas The Bronx,ie where are you going love.Oh down to The Bronx.:);)

I was a blue carder once, back in 2004, NO not on the Titanic !! It was on Star Princess our first Princess Cruise. We all have to start at the bottom. The Bronx eh? Bring it on !! LOL.

Now I wonder what the Wealthy Cunarders call the Launderettes on QM2? I know.. 'The Steerage Wash house' LOL.

Edited by NSWP

Cunarders,well looking at booking QM2 round tassie 25/02/2017,in steerage of course.Wonders if they have a Oasis bar,at the back end of the boat.(sorry Aft of the Ship):)

QM2 25/2 to 2/3 Tasweiga? Mr Gut is on that one. We get on board enroute to HK as he gets off 2/3. Some free upgrades going on the WC sectors inside to Balcony, but be quick !! We snared one.

Remember QM2 is very formal, jackets every night for the male species not only in the MDR but around most of the ship after 6pm.

Geez we have hijacked this thread big time, will be in strife.

Edited by NSWP

Lol,no worries there,one of us at least wears a tux,sometimes both wear one,or gowns or one or the other.We mix it up,and the looks we get are priceless.Couldnt tell you the amount of times females have come to us and said,hell we are going to try that.And thats why we travel with 80 kgs of luggage.:):).Tuxes rock,and so do formal nights,we just absolutely love them.

Wont get in strife this is aus/nz section.

Edited by mrs and mrs
spelling

I was a blue carder once, back in 2004, NO not on the Titanic !! It was on Star Princess our first Princess Cruise. We all have to start at the bottom. The Bronx eh? Bring it on !! LOL.

Now I wonder what the Wealthy Cunarders call the Launderettes on QM2? I know.. 'The Steerage Wash house' LOL.

Surely you would send your laundry to be done if cruising on Cunard.;)

Cunarders,well looking at booking QM2 round tassie 25/02/2017,in steerage of course.Wonders if they have a Oasis bar,at the back end of the boat.(sorry Aft of the Ship):)

They have the G32 at the rear of the ship, great night spot.

Laundry rage... What is that.... The only one of us that goes anywhere near the laundry is Garry to do the odd bit of ironing.... The only laundry rage on this cruise will be because we will have to wait so long to get our laundry back...... Too many elites on this cruise

Shame about too many Elites,

hope Garry gets his jocks back in time.:p

Same year as us Uncle Les.

Bet no one can guess where it went.

Same year as us Uncle Les.

Bet no one can guess where it went.

I can, it was Sydney to Darwin our bit on Star Princess, via Brisvegas, Yorkeys Knob. Then we had a week at Darwin, Kakadu etc then Ghan and Indian Pacific back to Sydney.

Edited by NSWP

well you know he will just have to go without!!:eek::eek:

I heard there will be a few 'Commandos' on board.' LOL. (To repel the pirates?')

Edited by NSWP

• 2 weeks later...
Well it's getting close now... The weather is getting better at least

Bon Voyage

All the best for your sailaway tomorrow.

Tue 21/06/16 - Sydney / Australia - 16:00

Wed 22/06/16 - At Sea

Thu 23/06/16 - At Sea

Fri 24/06/16 - At Sea

Sat 25/06/16 - At Sea

Sun 26/06/16 - At Sea

Mon 27/06/16 - Darwin / Australia - 07:00 - 17:00

Tue 28/06/16 - At Sea

Wed 29/06/16 - At Sea

Thu 30/06/16 - At Sea

Fri 01/07/16 - At Sea

Sat 02/07/16 - Kota Kinabalu / Malaysia - 07:00 - 17:00

Sun 03/07/16 - At Sea

Mon 04/07/16 - At Sea

Tue 05/07/16 - Hong Kong / China - 08:00

Thanks Dave..... We are sitting at darling harbour now enjoying a coffee .... Thought in the morning we might go and watch her dock... Checked Sydney ports and they say 4.45am......[emoji15]

Bon Voyage Gaz and Jo, looking forward to your blog. Dreaming of the day we can do a Circle Pacific just need to sort out a couple of small details like the time and the money! Also dreaming of world cruise to or from UK with time in UK and Europe but probably need more of that time and money stuff for that!

Thanks Dave..... We are sitting at darling harbour now enjoying a coffee .... Thought in the morning we might go and watch her dock... Checked Sydney ports and they say 4.45am......[emoji15]

Have a great cruise.

Seems like a long time ago that you booked this Pacific Circle cruise.

Beautiful sunny warm weather on the Coast today, after a couple of miserable rainy days, so hope you have good weather.